PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

miguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to miguelfp1
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

If you're talking about TFDetacher, then yeah, I use it everyday and it works great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
Has Anyone Tried Technolgies Switch Between Titanim And Touch Flo On This Rom?

If one of my posts helped you, don't forget to click !!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Why can I only assign one hardware button?

Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Buttons

The only option there is
Send Key (Hold)

There should be a listing of all the hard buttons there, not just the Send key.

What gives?

And YES, I've searched, but to no avail.
The question was never really answered.
yeah it blows, you have to use aebutton. i use it and i use both volume buttons and the end button. just make sure that if you use the end button that you assign one of the options as end call. i dint do that at first and none of my callass were hanging up. and that of course can be very dangerous
http://ae.inc.ru/aebplus.php
Old 05-19-2009, 12:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TommyNY is becoming a great contributor
Sprint Navigation

Here is the latest version of Sprint Navigation. I wasn't sure of the best place to upload this for all, but I'm sure the MODs will curse me if this is the wrong place.
Attached Files
File Type: cab sprintnav_ppc_2.1.23.cab (1.61 MB, 532 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: Sprint Navigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyNY View Post
Here is the latest version of Sprint Navigation. I wasn't sure of the best place to upload this for all, but I'm sure the MODs will curse me if this is the wrong place.
Hey Tommy where'd you find this?
Old 05-19-2009, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
Does anybody think they have fewer bars on this ROM? I seem to suddenly be getting 1 or 2 fewer bars than I used to and it was either after installing MR5 or after installing the Sprint PRL/Profile update cab. I have been running the Telus 1.04 radio for a while now but did a flashing marathon last night and they all seemed to give about the same reception, so I went back to Telus. My PRL is 60652 but used to be 60651. Could that be it? This is happening both at home and at work.
try 60750, i switched to it last night and am getting great reception and data speeds.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Hey Tommy where'd you find this?
I downloaded the same file this morning. You get promted to update when you use the older version of the Nav. I downloaded and saved it to my SD card for future installs.

Overall the program starts faster and has sharper graphics, definitely a step up for VGA owners! Otherwise, it's not really any different (operational wise) than the previous version.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
I downloaded the same file this morning. You get promted to update when you use the older version of the Nav. I downloaded and saved it to my SD card for future installs.

Overall the program starts faster and has sharper graphics, definitely a step up for VGA owners! Otherwise, it's not really any different (operational wise) than the previous version.
Have you used Telenav by chance? I use it instead of the Sprint version but if the upgrade is truly worth it then I'll just use it.

Thanks
Old 05-19-2009, 03:14 PM
cabindoor

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I flashed MightyROM5 when it first came out and installed the updates that he has pushed out since then, but all of a sudden, my phone is stuck on the Windows Mobile startup screen. I can't seem to get past this screen on startup. Can anyone help me fix this? Thanks.

art
Yelm, WA
Old 05-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
try 60750, i switched to it last night and am getting great reception and data speeds.
Aren't 607xx PRLs for aircards, suggesting that 60750 is really the same as 60650? And did 60750 actually fix a reception problem?
Old 05-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Have you used Telenav by chance? I use it instead of the Sprint version but if the upgrade is truly worth it then I'll just use it.

Thanks
I did try TeleNav and immediately went back to Sprint Nav. My phone would not redraw the screen the bulk of the time and I had 2 or 3 roads overlapping each other, major pain. Initially the graphics were spectacular and operationally it was fine but when it started screwing up on me I killed it and went back to the original. I may have had a bad download or some other program installed that picked a fight with it but it just wasn't working for me. Other folks seem to like it but I find Sprint Nav to be perfectly acceptable, especially the new version.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development