View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 10:47 PM
NxtGenCowboy
Regular 'Geeker

NxtGenCowboy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shohan View Post
Yeah, not sure on why people are having to wait for MyPhone. I literally went to the site, http://myphone.microsoft.com, clicked 'Sign in', signed in, hit the 'Install' link, had it send a text to my phone to download the app. I did have problems with getting the app though. The link in the text errored in PIE and Opera and manually typing the URL didn't work right either. Had to use PIE to go to the MyPhone page, sign in and click the link through that process. Anways, installed app, synced and stuff is there. Looks like it will work good though if the texts were threaded into conversations that would be better in my opinion.

Can't wait for MR5. Bounced around different ROMs for my TP and MR4.16 has been great. Wish I could select multiple emails to delete just by clicking and sliding my finger. I was able to do that in JuggaloXs ROM not sure why I can't in MR. Certainly, not a big thing to make me go back though.

I didnt get an install link when i did it... who knows. Id never use it anyway.. all my stuff is backed up anyway... plus all my email and contacts are done through an Exchange Server.
=D>

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.