View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 11:12 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzwtouchprogps View Post
Lol, yeah. I grew up my whole life in New York City, and USC was the best college for me, and i love it to death. I dont want to move anywhere else. And its good theres a vzw tower next to campus
Now if only you were still in day lights savings time!! that would put you at 8 night and would have one more hour. I'm in Yuma AZ and I don't change times ever!

I do have an issue with the clock on 4.16. Because I live so close to Cali sometimes I'll be out and my phone will move to Cali hour and my phone will throw an error.