PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

This is awesome really. Mike has given us a great stable and test rom off of the same base. I think I'm starting to have as much fun with this as I had in the old Art Scene/BBS days.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Hex
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Hex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Hex Send a message via AIM to Hex Send a message via MSN to Hex Send a message via Yahoo to Hex
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

discussed at xda already...

1 hour time problem... no fix... all reported fixes at this point are temporary and the problem rears up again.....

already posted... v1c patch... fixed (confirmed by me) overlapped txt box in sms...

go to the xda thread as well folks... it is moving as fast as this one... or just wait for mighty to post another rom... he is on the ball with this but IT IS BETA and being patched and fixed as he is cooking...

read the thread on xda
read the thread on xda
read the thread on xda
read the thread on xda

please read the thread on xda
Old 03-24-2009, 05:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Former: Treo 650, Sprint Touch, Sprint Mogul. Current: Sprint Touch Pro

frostrambler is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to frostrambler

Heres a good one:

How do I access my Games folder and any other folder inside my Programs folder? The Programs launcher doesn't show those folders, does it?
Old 03-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostrambler View Post
Heres a good one:

How do I access my Games folder and any other folder inside my Programs folder? The Programs launcher doesn't show those folders, does it?

The program Tab will only show programs. Not Folders. You can alter your soft keys on the home screen to show the games folder I do believe, but not the Programs Tab in TF3D.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have tried previously to get the programs tab to show folders and never could.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 03-24-2009, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch/ soon the Raphael...

gonzo1082 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex View Post
discussed at xda already...

1 hour time problem... no fix... all reported fixes at this point are temporary and the problem rears up again.....

already posted... v1c patch... fixed (confirmed by me) overlapped txt box in sms...

go to the xda thread as well folks... it is moving as fast as this one... or just wait for mighty to post another rom... he is on the ball with this but IT IS BETA and being patched and fixed as he is cooking...

read the thread on xda
read the thread on xda
read the thread on xda
read the thread on xda

please read the thread on xda
yeah, i searched for hours. one thing that worked for me was changing time zones. i live in portland, or. so -8 pacific... i changed it to -7 mountain to make up for that hour difference. and my clock is accurate. I've reset a few times already and it brings up the right time now.

Update: after i posted i checked my phone's time settings. time zone was back to pacific -8. but the time was showing correctly, had autoupdate on... so im not sure whats going on.

Last edited by gonzo1082; 03-24-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceoff101 View Post
im using 4.15 with no problems i might stay on this rom until he makes an official new one
lol 4.12 came out of the box running so smoothly that I haven't flashed since! I mean 0 Zero issues. I couldn't bring myself to mess that up, and now I've got a month's worth of tweaks on it. But you better believe I'll be jumping on 5.0 with the smoothed out TF3D2 and the Lil' Rico/Tsowen task bars!!

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 03-24-2009, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

dang just when i thought my pro could not look any cooler you guys just one up yourselves like a million damn this rom is frikken awesome thank you everyone who is invleved and keep it up i look forword to what else you guys can do amazing simply amazing
Old 03-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hmmm, it would seem that I am not experiencing this clock issue everyone is referring to... odd. Just a thought though, with the adjustments to DST that took effect last year, maybe it will correct itself in a few weeks, the first Sunday in April, once we reach the old DST schedule (I have the same problem with the GPS in my car!)
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Last edited by parkjam; 03-24-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: verizon

cjsmokey is just getting started

to date i have used 17 roms and all have messed up in some form or fashion. i promised myself when i fine a mod that is most appealing i will settle on it and finally acknowledge the chef. well here it is THANK YOU FOR THE GREATEST MOD I HAVE EVER USED MIGHTY MOUSE. I HAVE PUT MY PRIDE TO THE SIDE AND FINALLY SAID F*IT AND FINALLY THANK SOMEONE. I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS. i have ifonz on my phone and it runs super smooth, fast and just down right perfect. not to make this super long winded but I finally feel that i do not need to upgrade and more to newer mods. unless they come out with a ROM that is like 5 days on a single charge i have no reason to change over. by the way i encourage all Alltel people that are using Telus MM 4.15 is the way to go. BTW this is my first posting ever on any website. I AM NOT WORTHY, I AM NOT WORTHY.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

dzentn02 is a n00b

downloaded and extracted. Ran the RUU update and the handset goes all the way to the update screen where the 0% is but will never get past. errors out and wants to do a recovery.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development