PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

toology is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

I liked the soft reset app in previous versions, anyone have the cab for this,

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-24-2009, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Cranemachine is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Cranemachine Send a message via Skype™ to Cranemachine
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

I just flashed the new ROM (VZW Carrier) and it is GREAT! I was wondering if anyone had a cab for the VZ App Store so I can re-download my apps.

I am also having problems with google maps locating a sattelite. Is there anything else I need to do?

THANKS!
Old 03-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
If you are using File Explorer then you won't see it(it doesn't show hidden/system files). You need to use Resco Explorer or Total Commander in order to see it and write it to the Windows Directory.

thanks chuck... I seen that post earlier this morning...
that did the trick.. less restarting of tf3d...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I'm currently running the beta. I don't mind it at all. I like the new start menu, that has me won completely.

Other than that, I find that the tf3d isnt as fast as the raphael version, it has the tendency to chop alittle bit here and there, but that will be fixed all in due time
yea I agree...I like that change the most...I really never used the programs tab and think it's better suited attached to the start menu...
Old 03-24-2009, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech

Quote:
Originally Posted by toology View Post

Thanks in advance!
I use psshutxp.. Works great.. There is also a skin to make it match the TFlo..
Attached Files
File Type: cab psshutxp_eng.xscale.cab (43.5 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

Old 03-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by toology View Post

Thanks in advance!
Not the exact one... but this is the one I keep handy dandy on my SD card...
Attached Files
File Type: cab SoftReset-v1.00.0023.ARM.CAB (21.0 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-24-2009, 01:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I'm currently running the beta. I don't mind it at all. I like the new start menu, that has me won completely.

Other than that, I find that the tf3d isnt as fast as the raphael version, it has the tendency to chop alittle bit here and there, but that will be fixed all in due time

Mike all mighty,,, much thanks for you work, and ur support..

for what i do it run ok... I like that start better than 6.5 honeycomb...

Just wanna say say 4.15 is the best, like all the new style,

also much thanks, I see u stay ontop of all the new stuff... GOOD WORK...

THANKS, THANKS.... THANKS.. one more THANKS...
Old 03-24-2009, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

just released new fix for CDMA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=724
Old 03-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Hex
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Hex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Hex Send a message via AIM to Hex Send a message via MSN to Hex Send a message via Yahoo to Hex

hey mike.... maybe i am nuts, blind or both... or maybe its because i browse the forums 90% of the time on my tp in wap mode... but i didnt see the link back to the xda forum for this port of tf3d2... i did dee the single post link to the weather (and clock) fix however... i looked back to the inline post for he beta (page 125 i think) and the page 1 post as well....

can you post a link to the specific forum for us noobish and/or lazy?
Old 03-24-2009, 01:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
I have a question about whether a bug is present in this version of TF3D but I'm not reporting it asking for a fix so I hope that's ok.

The beta cab from XB has a bug, at least for some users, where the list of applications under Remove Programs is cleared. Even if I hard reset, install the cab, then install applications they still don't show. This makes it much more difficult to uninstall applications. I had this problem with Mighty 4.14 and at least a couple other people with different ROMs reported the bug on XDA. Has anyone noticed this problem with the latest release? If so I'd rather stick with 4.15 and regular TF3D and wait for a fix. Again, I'm not reporting the bug and asking for a solution, just checking to see if the bug is present and I didn't see any mention of it.
I had that bug when I ran the overlay onto MightyROM 4.14. However, with Mike's Beta ROM, it seems like this bug has been fixed. Everything I have installed shows in the remove programs list, just fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development