View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 01:36 PM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
I have a question about whether a bug is present in this version of TF3D but I'm not reporting it asking for a fix so I hope that's ok.

The beta cab from XB has a bug, at least for some users, where the list of applications under Remove Programs is cleared. Even if I hard reset, install the cab, then install applications they still don't show. This makes it much more difficult to uninstall applications. I had this problem with Mighty 4.14 and at least a couple other people with different ROMs reported the bug on XDA. Has anyone noticed this problem with the latest release? If so I'd rather stick with 4.15 and regular TF3D and wait for a fix. Again, I'm not reporting the bug and asking for a solution, just checking to see if the bug is present and I didn't see any mention of it.
I had that bug when I ran the overlay onto MightyROM 4.14. However, with Mike's Beta ROM, it seems like this bug has been fixed. Everything I have installed shows in the remove programs list, just fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.