PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 16th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet2300 View Post
MightyMike, this is the first time I've tried one of your 6.5 ROMs and I am very impressed!

I have 2 quick questions - can you change the color of the select ? (I want to change the greenish to a blue or black?).

And lastly, is there anyway to make the font/size of the e-mail list smaller? I am very use to other ROMs that had it smaller and your size hurts my eyes lol. Is there an easy way to do that?

Thanks so much!
1) there's a load of customized tsk's in the start > settings > today section
2) start > settings > system > screen "text size" tab will resolve your font
Old 07-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiggiarc View Post
I've just updated to the new ROM specifically for this feature:-

Phcanoverbmp.dll Updated (Restores rA Icon)

However, I still don't see it.

When I'm on a call I see 1X and then when I hang up it switches to EV and then just disappears.

Is there another step I'm missing?

Craig
The phcanoverbmp.dll i was using had an empty slot of where the rA icon was supposed to be... I restored it back in there, thinking it would ..... well fix the icon.

I guess i thought wrong.

There's a fix somewhere around here with a reg key + a file to download. Instead of downloading the file, all you need to do is just insert the registry key.

It's probably about 10 pages back.!
Old 07-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work

Oh wow, I am such a noob lol you can tell how much I know about ROMs haha. I for some reason thought the "theme" was only if you didn't use TF3D.

Thank you so much for your quick response! Much appreciated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
Does anyone else have the issue where you plug it into the wall and you get the connection type pop-up (activesync, storage card, internet sharing)? That's irritating.
Are you using the stock charger which came with the Touch Pro? Ive experienced what you said in the past, but only when I was using my friend's G1 car charger. Its also put my phone into bootloader mode before too. LOL.

Anyone using WKTask with this ROM? Ive tried it with a different 6.5 ROM and it messed up my start menu, so Im a little reluctant to try again...especially since I have the latest MR6 working perfectly for my needs.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:53 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Again, i don't have it. I'm sure it will pop up, but you've mentioned it 3-4 times and i don't think there is a fix. What mike has said before it was still a 6.5 issue that has not been totally fixed. Remember, this is still beta, so if you can stick with MR6, you'll have to adjust to that little flicker. Usually it will just pop up for a few seconds during an incoming call and then disappear.

yes there is a fix for that....

1) download PHM REGISTRY EDITOR

2) go to these HKEY_CLASSES_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\TODAY\BUBBLE: remove BUBBLETHEMEIMAGE.....HKEY_CLASSES_USER \SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\TODAY\TOAST: remove TOASTBORDERIMAGE(THEME>>dont remem which)

3) SOFT RESET

4) MAKE TEST CALL TO YOUR PHONE

5) REPORT BACK
Old 07-16-2009, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

TripleAgent is just getting started

Just to clarify, is the built in Rev A icon working for anyone? And if not, has the cab/reg fix worked?
Old 07-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Can someone please try this WITHOUT downloading the phcanoverbmp.

Just insert the registry and see if the rA icon works.

Please report back!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=362
Old 07-16-2009, 01:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (CDMA)

thx1200 is a n00b
Question MR5: Classic Windows Mobile Word Completion

I'm still using MightyRom 5 and I still love it.

I was wondering how to get the classic Windows Mobile word completion back. I've gone into the Input settings and gone to the Word Completion tab and enabled "Suggest words when entering text" with suggest after set to "1 letter" and "suggestion 4 words" (but i've tried other settings) and it just will never work! I've tried different SIPs. The MS keyboard, Block complete, letter complete, and my favorite FingerKeyboard -- none work!

Out of desperation, I tried the EZInput cab for HTC's T9, but I just don't like the way it works and it has a process that constantly runs, wasting process space and memory. I want the classic Word Complete back! I uninstalled EZInput and now I'm back to no word complete.

How do I fix it so the classic word complete works?

I'm using a Sprint Touch Pro. MightyRom 5. 21731.5.0.20.Mighty
Old 07-16-2009, 01:14 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Are you using the stock charger which came with the Touch Pro? Ive experienced what you said in the past, but only when I was using my friend's G1 car charger. Its also put my phone into bootloader mode before too. LOL.
It happens with the stock charger and my car charger (generic one from Wal-Mart)
Old 07-16-2009, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work
Re: MR5: Classic Windows Mobile Word Completion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1200 View Post
I'm still using MightyRom 5 and I still love it.

I was wondering how to get the classic Windows Mobile word completion back. I've gone into the Input settings and gone to the Word Completion tab and enabled "Suggest words when entering text" with suggest after set to "1 letter" and "suggestion 4 words" (but i've tried other settings) and it just will never work! I've tried different SIPs. The MS keyboard, Block complete, letter complete, and my favorite FingerKeyboard -- none work!

Out of desperation, I tried the EZInput cab for HTC's T9, but I just don't like the way it works and it has a process that constantly runs, wasting process space and memory. I want the classic Word Complete back! I uninstalled EZInput and now I'm back to no word complete.

How do I fix it so the classic word complete works?

I'm using a Sprint Touch Pro. MightyRom 5. 21731.5.0.20.Mighty
Just download/ install the cab which should be attach in this thread and soft reset. worked for me.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development