PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond
Carrier: Sprint

har226 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

and I am back on mighty rom. Had to try out another rom... I was not impressed. Back on mighty...............
Old 06-15-2009, 02:01 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
and I am back on mighty rom. Had to try out another rom... I was not impressed. Back on mighty...............
Been there, done that. Went Mighty during the TF3D2 days, then went to PhantomROM when 6.5 hit, and came running back to Mighty as soon as he went 6.5. I haven't been this evangelical about a ROM since no2chem's Titan ROMs.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
yeah, i'm back on 5-24 because i couldn't get any onscreen keyboards to work properly, especially the diamond sized keyboards. i tried 3 different cabs, and the lag was so bad that it made it impossible to type anything because the keys were being skipped and the phone was freezing every 2 letters typed. with the older version, there's still the freezing problem where the phone freezes every 30 or so seconds for about 20 or 30 seconds during intense scrolling or text entry, but thats a lot better than not being able to type at all.
Im on 060909, very sweet stable rom for me,, I am using the juicy47 western ezinput, which Mike posted,.. works good for me,,

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

I just tried out Groove 5 ROM. That is a good ROM. I would say its as stable and fast as MR5 now. The one thing thats keeping me from going back to MR5 is the dial pad and slide to answer. InTHeGroove designed a new dialer witht the black slide to answer and it works perfectly( you can see it on his first post)..... I have yet to see a slider work so flawlessly.

The one thing is, some applications I would do with out. MR5 has the right amount of apps. I just want to figure out a way to make groove 5 ROM's dialer work on Mike's.....

Last edited by MiltonPro; 06-15-2009 at 02:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
Been there, done that. Went Mighty during the TF3D2 days, then went to PhantomROM when 6.5 hit, and came running back to Mighty as soon as he went 6.5. I haven't been this evangelical about a ROM since no2chem's Titan ROMs.
I know what you are talking about..... was on Juicy looks cool but alot of things dont work.... had it for one day and could not wait to get back.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

XwalkerX is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
You've been experiencing very odd problems that no one else is. Have you done a hard reset? Have you redownloaded and reflashed the rom? Are you installing anything or changing any settings or doing regedits?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfun View Post
I have to +1 razor; your errors are unusual and must be caused by either not fully clearing (hard reset) memory after you flash, or conflicts with something you're loading after flashing. If you use a backup / restore program, please remember most of those re-write registry entired *after* you flash your phone. This can lead to lots of problems, and you should add programs and registry entires back carefully after you've ensured the stability of your phone.

The stock ROM isn't the end of the world, either. Palms rock, but you don't know what's out there for the Pre. And of course, there are no new ROM flash setups for the Pre (at least yet!).

well i have done a hard reset but not redownloaded and reflashed. ill try that later tonite when i get home from work.

but the only thing i have installed on my phone besides this rom is microsoft myphone so i can sync my contacts back on.

does anyone have a copy or link to download a versino of outlook so i can sync via activesync? maybe that will help?
i just dont want to give up yet cause i do like the phone just not the problems...

i really appreciate all the knowladge and help guys!
Old 06-15-2009, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE...And Already Rooted!
Carrier: Sprint (You Love 'Em and Sometimes I Just Wanna Ch

brooklyn6 is just getting started

Mighty, this Rom is running great but I have one question and if I am repeating an old question...my bad but I wanted to know, I noticed that when I set up the alarm on my phone, it does does use the ring that I choose. Is there a way to fix that?
Old 06-15-2009, 02:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyn6 View Post
Mighty, this Rom is running great but I have one question and if I am repeating an old question...my bad but I wanted to know, I noticed that when I set up the alarm on my phone, it does does use the ring that I choose. Is there a way to fix that?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=13884
Old 06-15-2009, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
I just tried out Groove 5 ROM. That is a good ROM. I would say its as stable and fast as MR5 now. The one thing thats keeping me from going back to MR5 is the dial pad and slide to answer. InTHeGroove designed a new dialer witht the black slide to answer and it works perfectly( you can see it on his first post)..... I have yet to see a slider work so flawlessly.

The one thing is, some applications I would do with out. MR5 has the right amount of apps. I just want to figure out a way to make groove 5 ROM's dialer work on Mike's.....
Will have to give it a try to see whats up......
Old 06-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Okay, anyone having trouble getting the Fn alternative keys to work with this ROM, or is that a symptom of the EZInput I installed?

EDIT: Okay, reading FTW. It was the latest build of EZInput I installed that killed it.

Last edited by TurboFool; 06-15-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development