View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 02:01 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
and I am back on mighty rom. Had to try out another rom... I was not impressed. Back on mighty...............
Been there, done that. Went Mighty during the TF3D2 days, then went to PhantomROM when 6.5 hit, and came running back to Mighty as soon as he went 6.5. I haven't been this evangelical about a ROM since no2chem's Titan ROMs.