View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 02:13 PM
XwalkerX
N00b

XwalkerX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
You've been experiencing very odd problems that no one else is. Have you done a hard reset? Have you redownloaded and reflashed the rom? Are you installing anything or changing any settings or doing regedits?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfun View Post
I have to +1 razor; your errors are unusual and must be caused by either not fully clearing (hard reset) memory after you flash, or conflicts with something you're loading after flashing. If you use a backup / restore program, please remember most of those re-write registry entired *after* you flash your phone. This can lead to lots of problems, and you should add programs and registry entires back carefully after you've ensured the stability of your phone.

The stock ROM isn't the end of the world, either. Palms rock, but you don't know what's out there for the Pre. And of course, there are no new ROM flash setups for the Pre (at least yet!).

well i have done a hard reset but not redownloaded and reflashed. ill try that later tonite when i get home from work.

but the only thing i have installed on my phone besides this rom is microsoft myphone so i can sync my contacts back on.

does anyone have a copy or link to download a versino of outlook so i can sync via activesync? maybe that will help?
i just dont want to give up yet cause i do like the phone just not the problems...

i really appreciate all the knowladge and help guys!