PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 12:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfujiyama View Post
Is there no zip program in this rom?
You're looking for Pocket RAR 3.8 (which is included in the rom). Will do zips and rars.

It's in the Tools folder in the program menu.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 02-18-2009, 09:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 / Mogul / Titan

ktopel is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to ktopel Send a message via Yahoo to ktopel
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Nice job on this loaded ROM!!! I really like it, just switched over from the Juggalo ROM (that is a nice ROM too) But I have been experiencing some real lag issues, during text messaging where it is rediculously SLOW!!! Not sure what is causing the issue - there are no other open programs, and this happens after the device has been running for half a day or so. Anyone know what I can do to stop this from happening? Thanks
Old 02-18-2009, 10:44 AM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD

I can't wait to have KK's Future Touch Pro2 Roms! I want that phone more than ANYTHING right now! My Goodness!

I mean seriously did you guys see this thing yet?

So angry I paid full price for the Touch Pro, but KK's Rom makes it worth the purchase! And five people I know made the switch after seeing my phone with KK's rom on it.

You'll be back!!!

Last edited by RMD; 02-18-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD View Post
I can't wait to have KK's Future Touch Pro2 Roms! I want that phone more than ANYTHING right now! My Goodness!

I mean seriously did you guys see this thing yet?

So angry I paid full price for the Touch Pro, but KK's Rom makes it worth the purchase! And five people I know made the switch after seeing my phone with KK's rom on it.
Considering the tp2 is gsm based I think you will be waiting a long time as it wont be made for cdma networks.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:59 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcperdue View Post
Considering the tp2 is gsm based I think you will be waiting a long time as it wont be made for cdma networks.

If you think there won't be a CDMA version you're Crazy, they always make the initial presentation on GSM for most phones seeing how GSM is #1 World-wide.
The very Touch Pro (and Diamond) we know and love now was first shown with a front facing camera, did that mean it wasn't coming out for CDMA?
Old 02-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Ok. I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth. I have busy with all kinds of stuff in real life. (Work, Side-Work, Sleep, Family). I am getting ready to jump back in but I am trying to figure out where to go from here. I feel a need to move toward a new os build and sys. There are issues with 21009/21109 that create some of lock-ups and activesync weirdness.

We will see.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:17 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Ok. I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth. I have busy with all kinds of stuff in real life. (Work, Side-Work, Sleep, Family). I am getting ready to jump back in but I am trying to figure out where to go from here. I feel a need to move toward a new os build and sys. There are issues with 21009/21109 that create some of lock-ups and activesync weirdness.

We will see.
There is always the Windows Mobile 6.5 Beta if you're up to it. That would be Great, I'm too nervous to try it without your "Touch".

And take your time, 1.5 has been really good for the most part!

Last edited by RMD; 02-18-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:25 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular

Congratulations to KK for reaching 100 pages!!!
Thanks for your time and effort!
Old 02-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD View Post
There is always the Windows Mobile 6.5 Beta if you're up to it. That would be Great, I'm too nervous to try it without your "Touch".

And take your time, 1.5 has been really good for the most part!
I will put out a 6.5 rom when it is more stable. May even do parallel development for a while. I am thinking of trying a build back on 20954 and see what happens.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

RLawton91 is a n00b

I'm having an issue.

I turned off text auto-completion in settings but it still wants to complete some words for me. I can't set up my email because it tries to correct my email address.

Are there any programs installled on this ROM that are auto-completing my text?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development