PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 02:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

darcyjames is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darcyjames Send a message via MSN to darcyjames Send a message via Yahoo to darcyjames
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Sorry, Sprint
But I will check that out, thanks.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Having lag issues with texting. extreme slowness with characters catching up to my fast thumbs... Is anyone else having this issue? or is it caused by s2u2 and s2p (only additional apps i have installed)?

Although I am using the same versions of these apps and they worked flawlessly in 1.7
Old 03-14-2009, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700->TP->TP2->Evo 4G->Evo 4G LTE

SeventhGen is becoming a great contributor

when i view a picture using htc album and i go from portrait to landscape, the picture stays in landscape for a few seconds then goes back to portrait and after viewing a video i get the attached message...has anyone else experience this? other than that this rom rocks! thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (12.3 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by SeventhGen; 03-14-2009 at 02:20 AM. Reason: added video message
Old 03-14-2009, 04:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

dlgipson is a n00b

First off this is a BAD A_ _ rom but I have 2 questions, I don't know if someone else already asked the but and I'm sorry if they have but I'm using opera mini and I wanted to know if there was a way to increase the size of the text, I have the text in opera mini set to extra large but I can barely make out the letters and my other question is is there a way to remove or disable Windows Media Player? I'm using Core Player with my wireless headphones but Windows Media Player keeps popping up and it won't allow me to use the functions on the head set. Thanks and again very nice rom
Old 03-14-2009, 10:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ginkilla is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to ginkilla Send a message via Yahoo to ginkilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlgipson View Post
First off this is a BAD A_ _ rom but I have 2 questions, I don't know if someone else already asked the but and I'm sorry if they have but I'm using opera mini and I wanted to know if there was a way to increase the size of the text, I have the text in opera mini set to extra large but I can barely make out the letters and my other question is is there a way to remove or disable Windows Media Player? I'm using Core Player with my wireless headphones but Windows Media Player keeps popping up and it won't allow me to use the functions on the head set. Thanks and again very nice rom
Have you tried double-tapping on the portion of the web page you are trying to look at? That will zoom in on what you're looking at.

Don't use core player, but would think if you looked around in the options, you should find something where you can set the file associations to that for all media...
Old 03-14-2009, 12:18 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD

I called Metropcs about my Touch Pro and they claimed it's compatible with their network. Will this rom still work if I switched?

Sprint is killing me billing-wise, but I'm not willing to jump if I can't use this rom.

You'll be back!!!
Old 03-14-2009, 01:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work

i havent gotten that error but i have noticed an extended lag in the time it takes to turn a picture from portrait to landscape....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowhatitdodo View Post
when i view a picture using htc album and i go from portrait to landscape, the picture stays in landscape for a few seconds then goes back to portrait and after viewing a video i get the attached message...has anyone else experience this? other than that this rom rocks! thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:29 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Has anyone had an issue with TF3D after a soft reset? It seems I cannot get it to launch afterwords and have to perform several soft resets to get it some comeback.

Old 03-14-2009, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

dlgipson is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginkilla View Post
Have you tried double-tapping on the portion of the web page you are trying to look at? That will zoom in on what you're looking at.

Don't use core player, but would think if you looked around in the options, you should find something where you can set the file associations to that for all media...
I've tried double tapping the section I'm trying to view but no luck, what really sucks is I installed this the first time and was playing around with one of the programs that came installed in the rom and was able to increase the size of the text but I did a hard reset (not because of the rom it was something I did) and I haven't been able to recreate my steps and I've been trying for 2 days.

I tried looking for file association in media player but no luck. But I don't think it's that, media player doesn't open up until I press one of the buttons on my wireless head set which makes thinks it's something else.
Thanks
Old 03-14-2009, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO 1250

Rippa_MD is keeping up the good workRippa_MD is keeping up the good work
Question Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

I'm still rocking v1.7. Recently I tried to upgrade to 1.11 Sprint radio and I get a device error 244 message. I used Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.exe to unlock, has anybody else with the kk rom had this upgrading radio issue?

how did you solve it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development