PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 02:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

tbhall77 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
MY DEVICE/PROGRAM FILES/psSHUTXP

need these two files:
psshutxp_skin_eng_vga
&
pssshutxp_skin_vga

they are too small gif files..

here you go. they were in the windows folder.
Attached Images
File Type: gif psshutxp_skin_eng_vga.gif (32.9 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: gif psshutxp_skin_vga.gif (1.3 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:10 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
Has anyone ran into a problem when their TF3D relaunches itself in the middle of another app? I was scrolling thru my "all programs" list and without warning...the phone shows me the blank today screen...then it lauches TF3D...its recurring enough for me to try and reflash. Was wondering if anyone had this similar issue, and if there was a fix before I have to reflash.
Yeah, I had this happen to me just last night. No biggie since it does eventually relaunch, but it is very weird indeed.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 03-13-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:25 PM
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpionreign View Post
Because I like to be different.
It's just that using color, especially bolding, italicizing, and using color, is usually reserved for posts trying to denote things of importance. Like to draw your attention to things like "uninstall previous version before install to prevent conflicts," "changelogs of new versions," "No Landscape in TF3D," those kinds of things. But hey, whatever floats your motorcycle. (sorry I was trying to be different)
Old 03-13-2009, 05:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6800 & Sprint TP1 & 2

spokenwordd is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
Am I the only one having this issue? Just had another call where I couldn't answer it.

I also found another issue. If you use the lock feature where you have to put in the PIN code to unlock the phone, the caller ID will not display in front of the lock. I know this used to work on the Mogul. I guess this all boils down to the slide to unlock being behind the unlock screen and you can't unlock it to see it since it is waiting for the slide. But even if the phone is unlocked sometimes you slide it and it doesn't answer. And pushing the pickup button doesn't work either.
I use the PIN lock all the time and my caller ID with slide to answer has worked on all of KK's ROMs from 1.6 forward. Maybe you should hard reset or reflash the ROM.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
Hard reset my TP to try see if it corrects the issues that I mentioned in my earlier post. Screen hung after I hit next at the time and date screen. Had to hit the soft reset button. Corrupted download of the original 1.8 ROM possibly, if problem persists...think I'll re d/l 1.8 and get a fresh flash.

Any other suggestions is appreciated.
I had similar problem when flashing from 1.7 to 1.8 today.. ended up re d/l 1.8 and reflashing... took like 5 attempts to fully "take" but it finally worked. Keep re flashing it'll come through.

Same thing when I was flashing my old lady's TP from the stock ROM to KK's 1.7.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work

anyone else realize what i did about the txt messaging....i posted my theory a few posts back....im pretty confident my solution will fix the problem for good...
Old 03-13-2009, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
Has anyone with 1.8 had issues with SPB backup? First I noticed that the drop downs in the programs are kinda wonky with this ROM, then I noticed an issue with the backups themselves. There are quite a few files that it can't backup, I can post them from the error log it hat helps. I never had this problem with other ROMs so I'm curious what might be different with this one.

I agree the official HTC menu is better than Finger Menu. I removed the shortcut from the startup folder, but I'd like to uninstall for now. To be honest there's a decent amount of apps built into the ROM that I wouldn't mind uninstalling because I never use them, but they're not in the list of programs to remove. Oh well.

The only problem I had with SPB Backup 2.0 and my TP is that is I did not disable TF3D from the Today menu options before backing up or restoring [as well as going into airplane mode] then I would get goofy errors or my TP would freeze. Try doing it again and stopping all running programs first, disabling TF3D and going into airplane mode. See if that helps.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

scorpionreign is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
It's just that using color, especially bolding, italicizing, and using color, is usually reserved for posts trying to denote things of importance. Like to draw your attention to things like "uninstall previous version before install to prevent conflicts," "changelogs of new versions," "No Landscape in TF3D," those kinds of things. But hey, whatever floats your motorcycle. (sorry I was trying to be different)
It's ok, I'm sort of new to this any way. Thanks for the information.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

darcyjames is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to darcyjames Send a message via MSN to darcyjames Send a message via Yahoo to darcyjames

Hi All
Love the ROM. But having an issue with activsync getting support code 80070008. Done what I know and searched but still the code. I also noticed I couldn't add an appointment to outlook calendar on the Pro, something about memory said to close programs, none were running. sorry for the short post , getting yelled at to go. Any help is much apreciado.
Darcy
Old 03-14-2009, 12:08 AM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

tbhall77 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcyjames View Post
Hi All
Love the ROM. But having an issue with activsync getting support code 80070008. Done what I know and searched but still the code. I also noticed I couldn't add an appointment to outlook calendar on the Pro, something about memory said to close programs, none were running. sorry for the short post , getting yelled at to go. Any help is much apreciado.
Darcy

By chance do you have the verizon version of the touch pro? Someone a few pages back was getting memory issues with this rom and had to adjust the pagepool.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development