PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700->TP->TP2->Evo 4G->Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

SeventhGen is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristem View Post
... Loving the new HTC Action screen just wish I could figure out how to map the GPS Nav to use Sprint Nav...

After some research it looks like the slowness is caused from a reg key the key should be hklm\drivers\builtin\gsensor\polling it should be 200 the value the I saw in the rom after loading it was 500. Hope this helps.
tristem use AS Settings in Programs\Utils folder to set Sprint Nav for the GPS on action screen. thanks for the gsensor tip!

Last edited by SeventhGen; 03-22-2009 at 02:37 AM. Reason: removed battery suggestion
Old 03-21-2009, 09:42 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

ott is keeping up the good workott is keeping up the good work
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

that is the exact problem i'm having with my SMS, i'll stay posted to see when a fix comes out, it would be nice to have, it gets annoying when i'm in a convo and i back out of it and theres like 15 messages i have to shuffle through.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:23 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristem View Post
Loving the new HTC Action screen just wish I could figure out how to map the GPS Nav to use Sprint Nav.
The AS Settings will allow you to change the GPS settings to a pre-configured GPS application or you can manually set it. For the changes to take affect, you will need to soft reset.

Old 03-22-2009, 12:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowhatitdodo View Post
HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\Battery and set PollInterval to Decimal 20000 or Hex 4E20
Kev has this set to 25000. Dropping it to 20000 would decrease your batter life. You want to increase this number to get better batt life. It's how often your phone polls the battery. Decreasing it, means more polls and more system processes lead to worse battery life.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:44 AM
N00b

pwc realtor is a n00b

has anyone else noticed a huge bug in the cmera app that I think is related to the G-sensor. If you take a pic holding the camera landscaope (which is the way the app is oriented) and pic itself does not rotate 90 degrees and when send come out sideways. I can provide a link to an example pic once I figure out how to pose links.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:09 AM
Lurker

Jinkie is a n00b

Thanks Kev for all your work! Great ROM. (My first post here in the fourms)
Old 03-22-2009, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700->TP->TP2->Evo 4G->Evo 4G LTE

SeventhGen is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Kev has this set to 25000. Dropping it to 20000 would decrease your batter life. You want to increase this number to get better batt life. It's how often your phone polls the battery. Decreasing it, means more polls and more system processes lead to worse battery life.
thanks GoodGets for the explanation
Old 03-22-2009, 09:44 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

+1 on the info GoodGets
Old 03-22-2009, 11:07 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwc realtor View Post
has anyone else noticed a huge bug in the cmera app that I think is related to the G-sensor. If you take a pic holding the camera landscaope (which is the way the app is oriented) and pic itself does not rotate 90 degrees and when send come out sideways. I can provide a link to an example pic once I figure out how to pose links.
u can alleviate that problem if you send the pic using S2V...using the send function. You can rotate the picture with a finger gesture...then send that way. The program is also helpful since when you send a reoriented pic it compresses the pic so you won't go OVER the mms send limit.

I'm using Arcsoft (included in this ROM in the cab folder) as my MMS client.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

yerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

well, i'm back!.....a buddy of mine texed me telling me that TF3D2xboxmod(installing as i type this) was released today so i'm back on the scene to catch up....and i have good news and bad.....

good:
this ROM is has been running on my phone like a dream for the last month.....as a matter of fact, the reason i have been away from the site is that this ROM has cured my itch to flash?!??!?!?.....thats right, i don't want to flash over this. i never thought that those words would come out of my mouth or ermmm...fingers....

bad:
i missed your PM kev, but i have it now and i will send you something to show my appreciation soon....check your PMs soon as i need a lil more info from you to make sure you can make good use of my modest gift.
because i've been away so long, i know i have so much to catch up on. there are so many updates and new cooks on the scene that look promising, but they'll have to have something really special and amazing feedback from members who's opinion i value to even consider jumping the KK ship for even a minute.

slight bugs that i've encountered over the course of the last month on KK1.8:
1. some apps, most noticably Google Maps("Search" soft key), left soft key's refuse to work. i know my screen presses register bacause i can see the bar change color, but nothing happens.
2. once i had the soft keys completely disappear from the messaging app leaving me without the ability to send msgs....a long overdue soft reset fixed this
3. there is no 3.....this ROM is the bees knees

i am dreading the amount of reading that i have ahead of me....atleast i have nothing to do today except watch basketball.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development