View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 12:00 PM
yerp
Regular 'Geeker

yerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

well, i'm back!.....a buddy of mine texed me telling me that TF3D2xboxmod(installing as i type this) was released today so i'm back on the scene to catch up....and i have good news and bad.....

good:
this ROM is has been running on my phone like a dream for the last month.....as a matter of fact, the reason i have been away from the site is that this ROM has cured my itch to flash?!??!?!?.....thats right, i don't want to flash over this. i never thought that those words would come out of my mouth or ermmm...fingers....

bad:
i missed your PM kev, but i have it now and i will send you something to show my appreciation soon....check your PMs soon as i need a lil more info from you to make sure you can make good use of my modest gift.
because i've been away so long, i know i have so much to catch up on. there are so many updates and new cooks on the scene that look promising, but they'll have to have something really special and amazing feedback from members who's opinion i value to even consider jumping the KK ship for even a minute.

slight bugs that i've encountered over the course of the last month on KK1.8:
1. some apps, most noticably Google Maps("Search" soft key), left soft key's refuse to work. i know my screen presses register bacause i can see the bar change color, but nothing happens.
2. once i had the soft keys completely disappear from the messaging app leaving me without the ability to send msgs....a long overdue soft reset fixed this
3. there is no 3.....this ROM is the bees knees

i am dreading the amount of reading that i have ahead of me....atleast i have nothing to do today except watch basketball.....