PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

I played with Rhodium TF3D this evening. It is a little buggy but overall a wonderful product. I tested with the "beta" release and the offical "beta" will be out later tonight or tomorrow. I will put that into my rom and release a test version... Monday? Tuesday... not sure.

I am too tired to work on it now. Spent the weekend painting my sons bedroom. (Heck I haven't even see the final episode of BSG yet.)

I highly recommend if you curious... install the TF3D and play.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:14 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
install went smooth. i even installed the BBExtreme5 theme over top without issue.... there seems to be a little bit of a conflict with KKs ROM though. as i understand it, TF2 is not supposed to have the keyboard popup on startup, but this still happens for me....so something seems to be hanging around from the TFHD. other then that, everything seems to be "fine"
Thanks for the details... I think I will wait a bit.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe

ok... a couple things... i dont know if this is happening w/ anyone here. but i checked out the main pandora post and a couple people are having this problem too. not everyone but i was wondering if anyone else is getting the 30 sec play, then switches to a different song. it gets annoying cuz most of the time i get only the first verse and then it cuts to a new song.

they were saying its probably the vga thing. but i was wondering if there was a configuration fix to this. i want to use last fm too so ill sign up for that. but i already have my stations for pandora.

also... kev... i was wondering if you can put audio gateway back in. i like it a lot, its a great way to have a bt mono music headset w/o spending $120 for the stereo. (great for work)... if its already in, I can't find it in the programs. or anything like that.

thats all the suggestions. other than minor neverminds. like putting oz im in the same folder as palringo and beejive. more g-sensor games. not sure about wmwifirouter... probably don't really need it.

oh and how do i change the action button in the home page to phone?

thanks for the help, and thanks for reading my suggestions. and great job on the rom.
being a knew bee, im always learning stuff im forgetting, ADHD Sucks balls. i knew i should have listened to my mommy when she said drugs are bad... but i was never this bad at remembering stuff... anyways... learning, yea... ADHD makes me a person that writes long and useless stuff... anyways back to learning... i will be a new bee for life because by the time i understand something, im 2 updates behind. sorry.

Last edited by knewBee4lyfe; 03-23-2009 at 08:33 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

NetApex is keeping up the good workNetApex is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to NetApex

The Pandora issue... try this, turn on your wifi and connect using that and see if it plays full songs or not. It worked for me which leads me to believe it is a CDMA thing possibly. (Or just the way Sprint connects).
Old 03-23-2009, 09:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

nutt318 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
battery life all depends on how you use your phone and where you are located.

Well, just normal use to me. My old 6800 would be about 50-60% when i plug it in at night. The Touch Pro gets to about 20-30% about 5 hours before i used to plug my old phone in.

Not sure if its this ROM or a bad battery. Anyone have any tips for increasing battery life for checking if battery is bad?

Thanks.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pwc realtor is a n00b

one suggestion for the next rom version. as I am hard reseting my phone now (installed TP2 TF3D and did not like it), I noticed that omniano takes FOREVER to load during the customaization process.

Could this program be moved to an optional cab just like Sprint TV? Most of us probably won't use it if we do its just a cab file to install.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, TP , TP2x2 and now EVO!!!

nutzy19 is keeping up the good worknutzy19 is keeping up the good work

Keep em loaded up... I need more programs to test and play with. I never know if Im gonna like it until it ends up in a loaded rom like yours. I eager for a 1.9 Kev....
Old 03-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

@falzon03:

I currently have the arcsoft cab that was in the cab folder installed...and already manually adjusted the reg values for mms limit size. Yes, I'm still getting a max size limit of 350k.

Will I have to manually edit my reg after uinstallng the cab you posted back on pg 158?
Old 03-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work

i was having the same problem with the one in the cab folder thats why i posted that....no you just go into messaging folder press menue pic/video options then servers tab click on sprint and you can change it from the drop down menu to 4.9mb

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
@falzon03:

I currently have the arcsoft cab that was in the cab folder installed...and already manually adjusted the reg values for mms limit size. Yes, I'm still getting a max size limit of 350k.

Will I have to manually edit my reg after uinstallng the cab you posted back on pg 158?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

darcyjames is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to darcyjames Send a message via MSN to darcyjames Send a message via Yahoo to darcyjames

Hi all,
another nube question. And yes I have searched and read and now I'm as confused as before. The radio upgrade has me vexed.
Does flashing a new radio (1.11) from (1.03.15f) change anything other than the radio in KKs Rom? I downloaded the new radio file and it looks like a whole new ROM? I've looked for a "how to" with no luck, got close but not close enough to do the flash. I would like to try it but not if it's gonna mess up KKs ROM(love it). Anyone know if there is a tutorial or how to update the radio for dummys?
Thanks Again, Darcy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development