View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 08:31 AM
knewBee4lyfe
PPCGeeks Regular

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

ok... a couple things... i dont know if this is happening w/ anyone here. but i checked out the main pandora post and a couple people are having this problem too. not everyone but i was wondering if anyone else is getting the 30 sec play, then switches to a different song. it gets annoying cuz most of the time i get only the first verse and then it cuts to a new song.

they were saying its probably the vga thing. but i was wondering if there was a configuration fix to this. i want to use last fm too so ill sign up for that. but i already have my stations for pandora.

also... kev... i was wondering if you can put audio gateway back in. i like it a lot, its a great way to have a bt mono music headset w/o spending $120 for the stereo. (great for work)... if its already in, I can't find it in the programs. or anything like that.

thats all the suggestions. other than minor neverminds. like putting oz im in the same folder as palringo and beejive. more g-sensor games. not sure about wmwifirouter... probably don't really need it.

oh and how do i change the action button in the home page to phone?

thanks for the help, and thanks for reading my suggestions. and great job on the rom.
being a knew bee, im always learning stuff im forgetting, ADHD Sucks balls. i knew i should have listened to my mommy when she said drugs are bad... but i was never this bad at remembering stuff... anyways... learning, yea... ADHD makes me a person that writes long and useless stuff... anyways back to learning... i will be a new bee for life because by the time i understand something, im 2 updates behind. sorry.

Last edited by knewBee4lyfe; 03-23-2009 at 08:33 AM.