PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Sprint

bjoneil is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-24-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.7 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcAngel73 View Post
Can I use this ROM on the Sprint Touch? I keep getting an error msg. saying that my PDA model is invalid and to check the update utillity ????
Did you use the SPL unlocker?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [2-24-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.7 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

I unlocked and flashed 1.7, the phone just stays on the Touch Pro screen with the red letters at the bottom, is that normal? I also did a hard reset.

Last edited by AB33; 02-24-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:18 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by srr2449 View Post
Some of these apps and programs are hard to locate for removal.. what is the best way to clean up the things in this rom that you would not use?
You can remove anything that is listed in the remote programs app in the settings folder. The rest are cooked in the ROM and cannot be uninstalled.

It is a loaded ROM.....

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:18 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcAngel73 View Post
Can I use this ROM on the Sprint Touch? I keep getting an error msg. saying that my PDA model is invalid and to check the update utillity ????
This ROM is for the Touch Pro. Not the Touch.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:19 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjoneil View Post
Does a hard reset require me to re-enter my MDN or those sprint settings?
No it does not.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB33 View Post
I unlocked and flashed 1.7, the phone just stays on the Touch Pro screen with the red letters at the bottom, is that normal? I also did a hard reset.
Try pulling the battery and waiting 30 seconds. Put the battery back in and see if it gets past that point.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G LTE

Pacemaker is a n00b

Quote:
Same to me. i been trying all day and nothing.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Try pulling the battery and waiting 30 seconds. Put the battery back in and see if it gets past that point.

Thanks for the response KK, unfortunately that didn't work. I have a week old replacement TP with a more recent build date and ROM date, so maybe that has something to do with it. I was able to go back to boot loader and flash a different custom ROM but it was my second choice after a friend highly recommended yours.

Keep up the good work!!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Thanks for the response KK, unfortunately that didn't work. I have a week old replacement TP with a more recent build date and ROM date, so maybe that has something to do with it. I was able to go back to boot loader and flash a different custom ROM but it was my second choice after a friend highly recommended yours.

Keep up the good work!!!!
For my info... Which ROM worked?
Old 02-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
For my info... Which ROM worked?
MightyROM 4.11 Standard

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development