PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by langdoy View Post
Sorry KK, I went back to Mighty.
No need to apologize.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Othelious is just getting started
Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Fist off .. Great rom.. truely nice stuff.

I am having a small issue with the stock tab, i can click add, search for the tickers I want, look at the graph when it loads it, but no way to click add then so it shows up all the time, just a back button at the bottom.

Am i missing something? ( ok.. I figured this out, you cant click on the symbol and look at its chart first, just gota click on the + sign next to it )

and one other question, are there white versions of the black backgrounds you have setup for the dialer and various call screens?.. I live in arizona and out side its very bright and very dificult to see the black screens. If you don't have them already.. I am sure I can poke around and find some =)

Thanks

Last edited by Othelious; 02-04-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othelious View Post
Fist off .. Great rom.. truely nice stuff.

I am having a small issue with the stock tab, i can click add, search for the tickers I want, look at the graph when it loads it, but no way to click add then so it shows up all the time, just a back button at the bottom.

Am i missing something?

and one other question, are there white versions of the black backgrounds you have setup for the dialer and various call screens?.. I live in arizona and out side its very bright and very dificult to see the black screens. If you don't have them already.. I am sure I can poke around and find some =)

Thanks
Once you have searched for your stock and found it... click the + symbol on the right.

Look for a the S2A White canvas... should take care of your dialer concerns.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP KK 1.8

vmbgap is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to vmbgap

I would really like to update to 1.4 as I am on the extremely old 1.2 (LOL) but I have had no luck with PIMbackup and restore. Mainly the restore part. When I go to restore the back up it wont let me select the file to restore.

Any thoughts???

By the way GREAT ROM!!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work

How can I adjust the font size of the text I am inputting when creating a text message? It shows up huge on mine. Thanks.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP KK 1.8

vmbgap is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to vmbgap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741 View Post
How can I adjust the font size of the text I am inputting when creating a text message? It shows up huge on mine. Thanks.

The raised circle around the middle button - rotate you finger around it to the left. That should work.

Small Business Syndicate - Forum

The last small business forum you will ever need, if we don't have the information you need we will get it!

http://www.sbsforum.us
Old 02-04-2009, 06:14 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741 View Post
or you can go to setting > system > screen > text size

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:15 PM
N00b

ginkilla is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to ginkilla Send a message via Yahoo to ginkilla

Quick question, any way for me to *temporarily* enable my ## codes without re-flashing? I just got this rom loaded on my replacement phone, wanted to test it out before activating it...
Old 02-04-2009, 06:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 3VO

martianmarv is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmbgap View Post
The raised circle around the middle button - rotate you finger around it to the left. That should work.
yeah... that part doesn't work on my phoen for some reason with this ROM. Even after I made the updates in Diamond Tweak... no luck... oh well... not a deal breaker for me... love the ROM... keep up the good work.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:20 PM
N00b

ginkilla is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to ginkilla Send a message via Yahoo to ginkilla

anyone,## codes? I need to get this phone activated and the old one in the mail... sorry to re-post...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development