View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 05:24 PM
kevank
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othelious View Post
Fist off .. Great rom.. truely nice stuff.

I am having a small issue with the stock tab, i can click add, search for the tickers I want, look at the graph when it loads it, but no way to click add then so it shows up all the time, just a back button at the bottom.

Am i missing something?

and one other question, are there white versions of the black backgrounds you have setup for the dialer and various call screens?.. I live in arizona and out side its very bright and very dificult to see the black screens. If you don't have them already.. I am sure I can poke around and find some =)

Thanks
Once you have searched for your stock and found it... click the + symbol on the right.

Look for a the S2A White canvas... should take care of your dialer concerns.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.