PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

mommasboy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

hello all, is there anyway I can make icontacts my default contacts?
edit**
forget it I think I found a way.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56230
I'll try it when i go home, but does anybody know of another way?

Last edited by mommasboy; 02-04-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cheeb is a n00b
Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

first...let me say that this is a nice rom....

now....no landscape from homescreen is very annoying....it almost doesn't even fit into the scheme of things for this rom seeing that its just so obviously missing from this rom....

from my understanding....landscape support is missing because of the touchflo hd...ok....so i guess my question would be what are the benefits of using the touchflo hd as opposed to the stock touchflo or more common touchflo? Is it that good to where we'd rather have landscape support missing from homescreen?

either way...nice rom...just that no landscape at times makes the kk experience ...'weird'

ill be looking forward to your future releases....keep up the good work.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeb View Post
first...let me say that this is a nice rom....

now....no landscape from homescreen is very annoying....it almost doesn't even fit into the scheme of things for this rom seeing that its just so obviously missing from this rom....

from my understanding....landscape support is missing because of the touchflo hd...ok....so i guess my question would be what are the benefits of using the touchflo hd as opposed to the stock touchflo or more common touchflo? Is it that good to where we'd rather have landscape support missing from homescreen?

either way...nice rom...just that no landscape at times makes the kk experience ...'weird'

ill be looking forward to your future releases....keep up the good work.
The key here is the stocks tab.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

deadz is keeping up the good workdeadz is keeping up the good work

Kevan good job with the rom, looks nice... Just curious, what the status is on the Weather Tab? I see in the Touch HD Manilla it has the 5 days showing in the tab rather than pushing the button to get it to show up. Is there some reason your version does not? Once again thanks for the great rom..
Old 02-04-2009, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cheeb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
The key here is the stocks tab.
lol...ok...is it possible to build the same rom minus touchflo hd...and just have regular touchflo...or am i able to just install a different version of touchflo?
Old 02-04-2009, 02:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

langdoy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by langdoy View Post
Ok, I was going to just stick with Mighty but just to be fair and to test this again since KK has done a lot of hard work, I'm trying it again. Flashing now and will let you know how it goes. MicroSD card has been taken out. BTW, it wasn't solely for this reason, I liked the cleaner look of Mighty's and I didn't need all these apps.

Will update when done flashing.
Ok, finished flashing (Customization ran for 16 minutes). One thing also for me is the landscape tabs. If you open the keyboard and move the tabs to your desired section, it does nothing. Even if it keeps it in portrait and you move it, it should at least go to the next section, I wouldn't mind, but nothing happens. I'll try the 'stock tabs'...where do I get it? Also, the font on the email message list is huge I have to figure out how to change that.

I'm going to give this a try for a day or so and then give my real observation compared to Mighty's. Looks are def better (I gotta change the background).
Old 02-04-2009, 03:12 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadz View Post
Kevan good job with the rom, looks nice... Just curious, what the status is on the Weather Tab? I see in the Touch HD Manilla it has the 5 days showing in the tab rather than pushing the button to get it to show up. Is there some reason your version does not? Once again thanks for the great rom..
There were problems with the graphics on the tab being streched. Those have bene fixed but I haven't had time. Modifying manila is extemely time consuming.

I will update with the next tab.... someday.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:13 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadz View Post
I had that one before, it made most of the tabs content "squished" and I hated it, the five day weather is for the wvga devices with the longer screen from top to bottom.

You'll be back!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeb View Post
lol...ok...is it possible to build the same rom minus touchflo hd...and just have regular touchflo...or am i able to just install a different version of touchflo?

Anything is possible. I however do not plan on maintaining two ROMs.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:17 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by langdoy View Post
Ok, finished flashing (Customization ran for 16 minutes). One thing also for me is the landscape tabs. If you open the keyboard and move the tabs to your desired section, it does nothing. Even if it keeps it in portrait and you move it, it should at least go to the next section, I wouldn't mind, but nothing happens. I'll try the 'stock tabs'...where do I get it? Also, the font on the email message list is huge I have to figure out how to change that.

I'm going to give this a try for a day or so and then give my real observation compared to Mighty's. Looks are def better (I gotta change the background).
Go to Setting -> Screen -> Text Size tab for inbox text size.

With message open run your finger around the ring on the d-pad to adjust text size.

Last edited by RMD; 02-04-2009 at 03:21 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development