PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 08:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ppc-6700
Carrier: sprint

h2point2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

kevan, did you make it so t9 can not stay on? i cannot for the life of me get it to stay on everytime i open a txt and use phone keypad i have to turn t9 back on. was not like this on the stock rom. wondering if it has to do with the hd loader. please any info will help
Old 02-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman
Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD View Post
Goodbye!

Good Riddance!

I hope you Guys are joking!
Dude... you need to read the 2 pages leading up to that... especially the post about the dog walking and dishwashing. Then you'll know that we were having a little fun with the annoying redundant complaints/requests.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2point2 View Post
kevan, did you make it so t9 can not stay on? i cannot for the life of me get it to stay on everytime i open a txt and use phone keypad i have to turn t9 back on. was not like this on the stock rom. wondering if it has to do with the hd loader. please any info will help
Same issue here, that one I do find annoying.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ppc-6700
Carrier: sprint

h2point2 is a n00b

ive tried everything and if you turn t9 on in diamond tweak it makes the letters in phonepad turn to numbers lol. a fix for this and would have absolutely no complaints and all about this rom.

ROM IS AWESOME.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:05 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
I appreciate the sentiment. At this point why don't you donate the money to PPCGeeks for hosting the site?
Will do if you are not able to.

Old 02-05-2009, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Casiopeia E100,Sprint Apache,Sprint TP,TP2,EVO
Carrier: Sprint

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Thanks. Already in the kitchen for the next build.

Take warning. I installed the new Google with Latitude and watched my battery go from 70% to 19% in a matter of 30 minutes. This was even after closing Google and telling it NOT to share my location anymore. Must have left GPS open.

Going to do more testing.

--housinit
Old 02-05-2009, 09:30 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by housinit View Post
Take warning. I installed the new Google with Latitude and watched my battery go from 70% to 19% in a matter of 30 minutes. This was even after closing Google and telling it NOT to share my location anymore. Must have left GPS open.
I installed and played with it yest. My battery life was ok.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Casiopeia E100,Sprint Apache,Sprint TP,TP2,EVO

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I installed and played with it yest. My battery life was ok.

Yeah, something weird happened. Had to hard reset. I was able to watch my battery percentage go down 1% at a time, it was crazy. And my phone got super hot. The percentage was going down about 1% every 20 seconds.

I'll let you know if I am still having the problem.

--housinit
Old 02-05-2009, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Ranger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey KK is it possible for you to make the Volume Control more fluid instead of jerky? Like in Mightmike's rom the volume control follows your finger and does not jerk from place to place. Thanks! Rom rocks BTW.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jwinvest is just getting started

Hey Kevan,

Is it possible to add the program called translate? Either Merdin or Mighty Mike has it in their Rom and it is a really cool App. You pick the language you speak and type in there what you want converted and select the language and it automaticly translates it. Pretty cool.

Thanks,

Justin

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development