PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 02:38 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [2-24-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.7 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
Kevan -

Let me know if you like this one for your ROM:

GPS is mapped to GoogleMaps
Folder is mapped to Total Commander

Download here:

Keven's ROM Action Screen
Looks great. I will put it in the next release.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:39 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [2-24-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.7 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenTBK View Post
In 1.7, anybody else noticed a bug with the battery meter? The "pretty" one doesnt load up in 1.7. Only the standard WinMo meter.

Also, when charging, the "pretty" charging icon appears, but never disappears when you unplug. A soft reset is required to get the (WinMo) battery icon to return.

Anybody else noticed this? I'm going to reset and flash again just to be sure.

edit: Nevermind. I found the source. I reinstalled no2chem's fast charge driver after the upgrade.... simply removing it brought the pretty battery meter back. Whats strange is there were no issues with the driver in 1.5. *shrugs*
No need to install no2chems fast charge driver. It is built into the ROM.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I don't know if you left them in there on purpose, but there are 2 songs in the Music folder. Maybe they were an oversight, maybe they are your two favorite songs and you wanted to share them with the world?

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 02-26-2009, 03:40 PM
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmvirt View Post
new Opera 15954 lol
Here's the link
Old 02-26-2009, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: BELL

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Here's the link

Oops lol...it was late forgot the link sorry about that.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
This just seems a little odd and I wish I knew more to be able to help.

If you would not mind loading SSK's or MerdinH's ROM to see if there is an issue with build 21015.

You can see the ROM's and builds here
I can't promise I will load those ROM's to see if they work, only because I just finished tweaking and adding things to Mighty's 4.12. I use SPB backup 2.0, but when it comes to restoring system settings on different ROM's or reverting back to another, I seem to find a minor issue that causes me to reload programs and tweaks from scratch. The PIM, Emails, Text, and My Documents work well though.

If I find the time or upgrade again I will try the others and let you know.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:25 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Here's the link
It seems a little buggy though, not sure if it's worth the upgrade.
I'm sticking with 15613 for now.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

chadman is just getting started

Is there a way to change the mapping to the action button? For example I would like it to open Icontact instead of asking me to enter new contact info. Chad
Old 02-26-2009, 04:34 PM
N00b
Carrier: Bell Mobility

canuckgeek is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
try changing the slider on your on screen qwerty keyboard from t9 to abc that did the trick for me!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thanks you.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadman View Post
Is there a way to change the mapping to the action button? For example I would like it to open Icontact instead of asking me to enter new contact info. Chad
Take a look in the registry at: HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScreen\APP_8

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development