PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 02:19 AM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

KK,

I'm thinking of changing my preferred monthly rapist from Sprint to Metro PCS. Will I still be able to use your rom?

You'll be back!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 06:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

brokenlink is just getting started
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

I was looking around for some organizational apps in the vein of getting things done (GTD) and came across this PPC app that supposedly is based on the desktop app ThinkingRock (http://www.trgtd.com.au/index.php).

The PPC app can be found at http://www.vcharite.univ-mrs.fr/PP/y...ppc/index.html

Perhaps if there's enough interest and utility it can find its way in a future update.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenlink View Post
I was looking around for some organizational apps in the vein of getting things done (GTD) and came across this PPC app that supposedly is based on the desktop app ThinkingRock (http://www.trgtd.com.au/index.php).

The PPC app can be found at http://www.vcharite.univ-mrs.fr/PP/y...ppc/index.html

Perhaps if there's enough interest and utility it can find its way in a future update.
can you explain this further... what is thinking rock?
being a knew bee, im always learning stuff im forgetting, ADHD Sucks balls. i knew i should have listened to my mommy when she said drugs are bad... but i was never this bad at remembering stuff... anyways... learning, yea... ADHD makes me a person that writes long and useless stuff... anyways back to learning... i will be a new bee for life because by the time i understand something, im 2 updates behind. sorry.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe

ok... i read from page 78 - 97... and imma help out kev for a min...

most people are asking about battery drainage...
and charging and discharging...

the way i see MOST rechargeable battery is that its like filling a cup thats tilted on it's side.
it will fill up first and then fully fill up the longer it fills up. and all your doing is looking at it from the top.

second battery drainage... everyone who is asking about this needs to realize that any service u leave open... phone, bt, data, microsoft push... it uses HUMANGUS amts of battery. so if battery life is important. set ur email updates to manual and make sure when ur done w/ the internet... (from send/recv emails, to checking weather.) you check to make sure data is off. bt doesn't use a lot of battery but sometimes i accidentally go to weather and later find that my battery has dropped 40% in less than 2 hours.

thanks for checking up on skyfire ... i think it was tousan... i thanked you... but we need a couple more people checkin on it as you can see... sometimes the rom works w/ and sometimes it doesn't ... ill give it a shot in a few mins... but i really prolly won't cuz this phone is badd *** enough.

kev... you've succeeded in following in colonel's footsteps... if i didn't know better, you were colonel w/ a different username. lol

btw i did notice the cabs in the folders.

oh the keyboard lagg... thats i figure it this way... you may have too much msgs cached in your phone. so either clear txt msg folder or delete the ones you want to (easiest way is just using the keyboard and presing fn>bkspc or delete... it skips the y/n quest.) then clear deleted folder, close txt msging... make sure its closed and not just in background. and if that doesn't work... soft reset or hard reset. always works after that.

dude that lost his contacts... sorry u lost your contacts... unless you already sync'd up w/ outlook, all your contacts are gone. I would advise you to get pim backup saved into your memory card. the reason for this is just in case you decide to go to someone else's rom... and they're using like spb backup or something like that. it may not be compatible. pim backup is free and seconds to dl. and you don't have to even install it. bc it is dl'd as an exe file.

my requests and questions...

can anyone tell me how to work the voice command feature on reading txt and anouncing calls through bt. wait... i got it... but it is set to the first radio button... i switched to second radio button to see if it will work.

and i set up smartphone tracker... but i want to change the email and its not re-opening. i can't find help through the phone.

i just don't know how to work remote desktop... i played w/ it... looked up help in microsoft... i cant even get past the first step... argh.

what's better palringo or beejive? i played around w/ beejive... but its kinda weird. haven't been able to test palringo.

oh and kev... u SHOULD move oz im to apps. omniano SHOULD be in games... OOH YEA... and the biggest kinda pretty important thing is you know how you have a comm manager tab... can you add data on/off switch... yea or a button in the drop-down menu to turn off internet? that's about it so far.

hope it wasn't too long but i tried answering most of the questions here... hope they read it tho and not re-ask.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

brokenlink is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewBee4lyfe View Post
can you explain this further... what is thinking rock?
It's an app that you can use for organizing projects, goals, tasks, etc. It comes under the guise of Getting Things Done software. Did you take a look at the link I provided? I think the developer's site will give a much better explanation that I can give here.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pocket

jupiter is becoming a great contributor

landscape?
Old 02-16-2009, 12:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

reissy is a n00b

landscape does not work on touch hd interface.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:05 PM
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewBee4lyfe View Post
OOH YEA... and the biggest kinda pretty important thing is you know how you have a comm manager tab... can you add data on/off switch... yea or a button in the drop-down menu to turn off internet? that's about it so far.
I don't think that can be added in Comm-Manager, but here is a solution:

Start > Settings > System > Long End Key Press

You can set it up to automatically terminate data, or bring up the quick list with a couple different options.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 02-16-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael 800
Carrier: Sextel

RavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good work

Adding ringers/notifications?

Where did the tab go to add sounds/media to the phone's database of ringers? I've got a few I'd like to add but simply dropping them into \Windows where the others are wont work either.

Its supposed to be under ControlPanel>Sounds&Notifications>Manage tab...
Old 02-16-2009, 04:21 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenTBK View Post
Adding ringers/notifications?

Where did the tab go to add sounds/media to the phone's database of ringers? I've got a few I'd like to add but simply dropping them into \Windows where the others are wont work either.

Its supposed to be under ControlPanel>Sounds&Notifications>Manage tab...
I drop mines in the My Documents or My Music folder on my storage card and my ringers show at the bottom of the list.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development