PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 09:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (May 15, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21046(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

so how do you get touchflo to work with spb mobile shell?
Old 05-16-2009, 09:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: (May 15, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21046(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
I like your weather app, do you mind sharing where you got it from?
Get all the "Multi Media Apps" that works with Merdinh new 6.5 ROM right out of the box, THe Ultimate YouTube, SprintTV,{May Need The Cal Fix or SprintPCS #777 Fix, But It Works Like A Charm} TCPMP/{WVD}, WebTV, WeatherPanel 2009+, XWeather, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb and the SlingBox, get it all here in post #'s 1 through 10 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66876 ...ENJOY....

THE ABOVE CUSTOMIZATIONS ARE MY OWN....!

Last edited by Technology1; 05-16-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

i just had the craziest thing happen. aftering installing 4.5, i started testing download speeds. i was totally amazed to be getting 1.2 mips. i have NEVER gotten that at my office. ever. never. i tested 5 times using different size download files (at mobilespeedtest.com).

anyway. after the 5th time, for some reason i lost internet so i did a soft-reset. now when i test the same tests, i'm back to my crappy 200k to 500k downloads that i typically get from my office. does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on??
Old 05-16-2009, 10:13 AM
stewberg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

is there and update for the 6.5 rom also i didnt see it on the download page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
I'm shocked, highly surprise at the suprerior job that Merdinh has done with this new 6.5 TF3D/2D and I have added my Tri/Quad Pod mode/SPb Home/XWeather/WPanel to this awesome, flying saucer, UFO light speed ROM with a "TON OF APPS ON YOUR PHONE, NO HYPE" this ROM is the real deal....

This is the first 6.5 version TF3D/2D ROM that my App, "The Ultimate YouTube video Player" SprintTV, TCPMP/{WVD}, the SlingBox Mobile client, bluetooth, Wifi, Email, Text meeage, Instant Messages, Alarms, GPS GoogleMaps, Music Player, the ringer, Voice command ALL WORKS right out of the box.....!This 6.5 ROM is full functional. This maybe the best 6.5 TF3D/2D ever for the TP, because just about everything works.... You don't have to take my word, you be the judge and test this ROM, yeah

Old 05-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: (May 15, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21046(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewberg View Post
is there and update for the 6.5 rom also i didnt see it on the download page
Go here http://jballer.your-talk.com/merdin-...6-09zip-t4.htm and sign up and look for the 6.5 ROM that was posted yesterday.....
Old 05-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahawke01 View Post
Merdin,
I love the Red ROM alot and would like to see that same stuff in a blue ROM if you could? I think that blue ROM is really sweet but it is not as good as the red one and I would like to have the option of red or blue with the same features and roms if at all possible. Thanks agian for all your hard work it really shows and once again I think your stuff is some of the best online.
Dude i guess you missed out on the party, i already released a Blue cab which can be installed to change the theme to blue, its under the download section.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Merdinh, great job! You are making a fan out of me with this latest 4.5 ROM. I've run every ROM out there and this is by far the best rhodium rom I've seen yet. Not only that but the 6.1 base you have is FAST. So far your ROM is the fastest I've seen with respect to video and open GL performance. I posted on another thread how all of the custom roms are giving very poor results on the Open GL benchmark compared to stock. Well I'm happy to say that this is the 1st custom ROM that is gives great open GL results, matching the sprint stock rom (which is 30% faster than all custom roms in Open GL). Also the qtv video performance is amazing. I need to install coreplayer to get the actual benchmark, but I can tell already that youtube plays much smoother than silence's rom, who has the crown for fastest ROM so far (until they test yours). The boot speeds seem fast, but I don't care so much about that. What's important to me is actual usage performance with fast program launching and good video performance. Bravo!!

Nathan
Old 05-16-2009, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok, there are a few issues in manilla. I noticed that the custom graphics are overlapping some of the manilla screens. For example if you go into the new text messaging interface under the contact card the last text message received or sent cannot be seen as the slider bar is sitting on top of it. Is there any way to revert to the standard manilla theme. I love your customizations, but they seem to impact the useability.

Nathan
Old 05-16-2009, 01:09 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
Ok, there are a few issues in manilla. I noticed that the custom graphics are overlapping some of the manilla screens. For example if you go into the new text messaging interface under the contact card the last text message received or sent cannot be seen as the slider bar is sitting on top of it. Is there any way to revert to the standard manilla theme. I love your customizations, but they seem to impact the useability.

Nathan
thanks for the feedback, and the overlapping is how the manila was release by xboxmod, i believe someone over at xda posted a fix for the overlapping, ill post it hear if i can find it, but its hard since there is over 250 pages in the rhodium manila thread.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:11 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post

Nathan
Are talking about the 6.1 ROM, because I don't have any graphic problems with the 6.5 ROM in any screen Modes.... If anybody find any bugs, not settings errors, but true bugs, please post them, I want to know just what I missed.......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development