View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 01:11 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: (May 15, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21046(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
Ok, there are a few issues in manilla. I noticed that the custom graphics are overlapping some of the manilla screens. For example if you go into the new text messaging interface under the contact card the last text message received or sent cannot be seen as the slider bar is sitting on top of it. Is there any way to revert to the standard manilla theme. I love your customizations, but they seem to impact the useability.

Nathan
Are talking about the 6.1 ROM, because I don't have any graphic problems with the 6.5 ROM in any screen Modes.... If anybody find any bugs, not settings errors, but true bugs, please post them, I want to know just what I missed.......