View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 01:09 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (May 15, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21046(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
Ok, there are a few issues in manilla. I noticed that the custom graphics are overlapping some of the manilla screens. For example if you go into the new text messaging interface under the contact card the last text message received or sent cannot be seen as the slider bar is sitting on top of it. Is there any way to revert to the standard manilla theme. I love your customizations, but they seem to impact the useability.

Nathan
thanks for the feedback, and the overlapping is how the manila was release by xboxmod, i believe someone over at xda posted a fix for the overlapping, ill post it hear if i can find it, but its hard since there is over 250 pages in the rhodium manila thread.