View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (May 15, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21046(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahawke01 View Post
Merdin,
I love the Red ROM alot and would like to see that same stuff in a blue ROM if you could? I think that blue ROM is really sweet but it is not as good as the red one and I would like to have the option of red or blue with the same features and roms if at all possible. Thanks agian for all your hard work it really shows and once again I think your stuff is some of the best online.
Dude i guess you missed out on the party, i already released a Blue cab which can be installed to change the theme to blue, its under the download section.