PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

GeekThug is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

I'm having problems changing the pool size for this rom. When using page pool changer for this rom, it states nothing is found. Invalid, unknown, or encrypted file. Select another. This current setting is taking too much memory and unable to lunch programs. Please Advise!!
Old 08-23-2009, 05:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

djlilmikeny is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekThug View Post
I'm having problems changing the pool size for this rom. When using page pool changer for this rom, it states nothing is found. Invalid, unknown, or encrypted file. Select another. This current setting is taking too much memory and unable to lunch programs. Please Advise!!
did u select the right file with the pool changer? make sure you select the the rom file...i dont know the name of the file, i am on my touch pro right now, but its i think it starts with an S. then once the file is loaded, u can change the page pool..

BTW, u dont need to change the pool size to a lower size, if you do, the interface may become really slow...try hard resetting, or deleting unimportant files/programs...also, try using CleanRAM by htcaddicts....also, delete all ur cookies and browsing history in all of your web browsers...when i did that, i gained a ton of megabites...i was surprised!!!

good luck =)

Last edited by djlilmikeny; 08-23-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

how do i make the translater give a translation instaed of little squares? i know it worked on your previous rom i tried months ago.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
how do i make the translater give a translation instaed of little squares? i know it worked on your previous rom i tried months ago.

I have the same issue.

-Sayajin
Old 08-24-2009, 08:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

djlilmikeny is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayajin View Post
I have the same issue.

-Sayajin

I have that same problem
Old 08-24-2009, 08:37 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by djlilmikeny View Post
I have that same problem
Wierd, i cannot test it out right now since im not on the same rom, but can anyone take a screenshot of the translator of exactly what it is doing.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB Tour
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

cassith is keeping up the good workcassith is keeping up the good work

I just took a couple days flashing different roms to see what the differences were since I had only flashed Merdin's. I have to say, your rom is the easiest to customize, most stable, and user friendly. I'm a little surprised that the others are so popular(although i do like some of the icons and startup menus they have)... Thanks for such a great rom Merdin!
Old 08-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassith View Post
I just took a couple days flashing different roms to see what the differences were since I had only flashed Merdin's. I have to say, your rom is the easiest to customize, most stable, and user friendly. I'm a little surprised that the others are so popular(although i do like some of the icons and startup menus they have)... Thanks for such a great rom Merdin!
Glad your enjoying it, and majority of the people have not tried out my rom yet, some have and do not like the custimizations, thats why there are many other choices out their for roms.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo!!

Ljayhova is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to Ljayhova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Glad your enjoying it, and majority of the people have not tried out my rom yet, some have and do not like the custimizations, thats why there are many other choices out their for roms.
Personally I love your roms I think they're the best out it's been awhile since a new release do you have anything planned for the near future?
Old 08-27-2009, 07:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassith View Post
I'm a little surprised that the others are so popular(although i do like some of the icons and startup menus they have)...
You can easily add any icons etc you want to any ROM, so it's fairly easy to make a ROM look any way you want.

One thing I have never been able to fix is ROM's that refuse to play games like Need For Speed g-sen however. This ROM will not run that game, if it did I would never run anything else........

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development