View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassith View Post
I just took a couple days flashing different roms to see what the differences were since I had only flashed Merdin's. I have to say, your rom is the easiest to customize, most stable, and user friendly. I'm a little surprised that the others are so popular(although i do like some of the icons and startup menus they have)... Thanks for such a great rom Merdin!
Glad your enjoying it, and majority of the people have not tried out my rom yet, some have and do not like the custimizations, thats why there are many other choices out their for roms.