PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 01:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkr00t View Post
My clock is working even after multiple resets. This is what I THINK worked for me. I set my timezone correctly in the "Visiting" section and set it as the same again in "Home". I've soft reset multiple times and my time is still correct.
have you tried setting the alarm or accessing to time through touchflo on the main screen?
Old 03-30-2009, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Phen0m is becoming a great contributor
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phen0m View Post
Also is there anyway to get the "programs" tab to become the start menu?
Juicy's has something similar, im just not sure if it had to be enabled in the kitchen, or if there is a way i can change my menu to that one.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

dlgipson is a n00b

Does anyone have the red wallpaper for this ROM, after I installed and used Diamond Background changer to change it I haven't been able to get it back.

Thanks
Old 03-30-2009, 02:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jahouse is just getting started

Merdin this is the best ROM you have made so far! Everything works very smoothly. I unfortunately had to flash back to v3.4 b/c of the MS exchange syncing issues, does anyone have a fix out for this yet?

Thanks for all your hard work.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BPO22 is just getting started

YESSIR !!!! I put your newest ROM on my new phone, and yessir, I love it !! So far so good !!! No internet Probs, No Time Zone probs (Eastern), Very Smooth, Very Responsive ... and am loving it thus far! I see their is no Upload to Facebook in the album like there was before.

Thanks Merdinh !!! Great ROM thus far without a doubt !!!
Old 03-30-2009, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahouse View Post
Merdin this is the best ROM you have made so far! Everything works very smoothly. I unfortunately had to flash back to v3.4 b/c of the MS exchange syncing issues, does anyone have a fix out for this yet?

Thanks for all your hard work.
MS Exchange is working fine for me, I have yet to have an issue with it or this rom. Well, that is not entirely true.....the timezone thing reared its head last night, so i tried a fix i found in another post.

I noticed my time was off by an hour as were my appointments so i went to start/setting/clocks and alarms and set it back to the eastern timezone (in Atlanta) along with the correct time.

I then installed this cab file and soft reset after installation, and my timezone was set and my appointments changed back to the right time. I have not had a problem since.
Attached Files
File Type: cab TP2 Manila Timezone fix.cab (1.0 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BPO22 is just getting started

hey guys .. quick question ... my father has a TOUCH ... and I would love to get him a nice custom ROM like we have here with Merdin and the Touch Pro ... is there anything worth upgrading his TOUCH with ???? If you know one, let me know .. Thanks !!!
Old 03-30-2009, 03:53 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPO22 View Post
hey guys .. quick question ... my father has a TOUCH ... and I would love to get him a nice custom ROM like we have here with Merdin and the Touch Pro ... is there anything worth upgrading his TOUCH with ???? If you know one, let me know .. Thanks !!!
The best thing would be to look in the touch section and see whats going on over there.

Old 03-30-2009, 05:06 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

No issues with exchange hear, and no issues with the alarm clock, and my time has also been working good since i removed the forein cities, and added st.louis central time to it, and no problem at all. To get the regular red background back you have to uninstall the background changer, and then reset, and then go to the settings menu and click on background then a screen will pop up asking to change back to deefault just click yes and its set.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dj12345 is a n00b

Quote:
MS Exchange is working fine for me, I have yet to have an issue with it or this rom. Well, that is not entirely true.....the timezone thing reared its head last night, so i tried a fix i found in another post.

I noticed my time was off by an hour as were my appointments so i went to start/setting/clocks and alarms and set it back to the eastern timezone (in Atlanta) along with the correct time.

I then installed this cab file and soft reset after installation, and my timezone was set and my appointments changed back to the right time. I have not had a problem since. Attached Files TP2 Manila Timezone fix.cab (1.0 KB, 13 views)
I am having the clock issue as well. I tried this fix and it didn't resolve it for me. If I soft reset the clock goes back to the proper time, but if I make the mistake of clicking on the clock on the today screen then it jumps one hour earlier. If I try to go back in and change it manually it moves all of my appt's up an hour.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development