PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dragon042 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Oh that might be your issue. I would use the resco explorer to overwrite them. I have blue up and running without any issues using the directions supplied

Medrin loaded that file you posted a few pages back for the opera globe icons and it removed them left only youtube is this the result you expected?
Thanks for the tip, I tried it with Resco, BUT it's still not working. =(
Tried reflashing 2 more times... Hm....

If any body has any more ideas, please share! I would like to get this issue resolved. =(
Old 01-18-2009, 11:36 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

rjmrj69 i posted the fix to the icons under the globe, i still didnt upload a new rom version, im working on some other things on it,
hears the fix for icons, just copy to windows folder.
http://www.jbawireless.com/Merdins%2...net%20Tabs.zip
Old 01-18-2009, 11:37 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon042 View Post
Thanks for the tip, I tried it with Resco, BUT it's still not working. =(
Tried reflashing 2 more times... Hm....

If any body has any more ideas, please share! I would like to get this issue resolved. =(
hm wierd So your saying after you flashed my new rom, and copied the blue manilla to the windows folder, your getting the white box.
Which version of the rom are you currently using.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Inimical is keeping up the good workInimical is keeping up the good work

Any ideas what's causing the blue horizontal lines (for the blue theme)? See the screen shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (10.8 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-18-2009, 11:41 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inimical View Post
Any ideas what's causing the blue horizontal lines (for the blue theme)? See the screen shot.
The blue lines are part of the theme.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:53 PM
Lurker

dragon042 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
hm wierd So your saying after you flashed my new rom, and copied the blue manilla to the windows folder, your getting the white box.
Which version of the rom are you currently using.
I'm currently using RED ROM v2.9 (on the first post), and trying to apply the blue manilla using that ROM.

Flashing the same ROM for the 5th time now. Hopefully it might work this time. >_<
Old 01-19-2009, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix

Hi Merdinh, I know I said I would not Upgrade to 2.9 from 2.8, but I just coul dnot resist. And again, you have blown me away. This is a great ROM.
One little issue, PIE shows my phone as Mogul , and Opera shows my phone as Unidentified.
I have searched the forums, but no solution for the PIE problem, I really dont care for the Opera one, as I dont want to change anything.

I read on page 34 of this thread that there is "Sprint PowerDeck fix
", where can I get this?

Thanks
Old 01-19-2009, 12:20 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damionix View Post
Hi Merdinh, I know I said I would not Upgrade to 2.9 from 2.8, but I just coul dnot resist. And again, you have blown me away. This is a great ROM.
One little issue, PIE shows my phone as Mogul , and Opera shows my phone as Unidentified.
I have searched the forums, but no solution for the PIE problem, I really dont care for the Opera one, as I dont want to change anything.

I read on page 34 of this thread that there is "Sprint PowerDeck fix
", where can I get this?

Thanks
Didnt i tell you your phone will get to see 2.9, and yea i know about the PIE issue, ill have that fixed probably some time tonight, im planning on releaseing 3.0, let me know if you find any other issues before i release 3.0. thanks
Old 01-19-2009, 12:29 AM
N00b

gunrunner25 is just getting started

Don't know if anyone else is experiencing....when closing programs by pressing the X, it just goes into the background and not actually closing. I tried using diamond config to change it, but it won't.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

ptran504 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Your welcome thanks for being so understanding. I edited all my rude comments out of your thread again I am sorry was not my intentions but I can certainly see the mis understanding. I'm loading your latest rom now and will let you know what I think in a kinder way. lol
You need to learn how to say things without stepping on people's feet. Especially people that are working their asses off to provide something without asking for anything in return. This isn't Merdin's day job and you are talking to him like he is working on a project for you. For that matter, you shouldn't even talk to a person like that even if you are paying them. Have some respect.

Last edited by ptran504; 01-19-2009 at 12:53 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development