PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB Tour
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

cassith is keeping up the good workcassith is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

the white and black dialer cab links aren't working
Old 09-09-2009, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Xartist1 is becoming a great contributor

Merdinh's ROM would look awesome on the touch pro 2. I wonder if he's making a new ROM
Old 09-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Sorry to let you guys know that this was my last rom for the Touch Pro.
My touch pro fell in the pool, my fault for setting it on the edge just encase i got a call. I called Sprint and after a long conversation i ended up getting a Touch Pro 2, and since i no longer have a touch pro no way to build or test roms.
I am planning on starting to build roms for the Touch Pro 2 sometime within the next 2 months when i get more time to explore the files, and learn more about exactly what makes it better.
Sorry for the touch pro users, but if your going on the touch pro 2 then you can probably try out my touch pro 2 rom.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:51 PM
N00b

djlilmikeny is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
My touch pro fell in the pool, my fault for setting it on the edge just encase i got a call. I called Sprint and after a long conversation i ended up getting a Touch Pro 2, and since i no longer have a touch pro no way to build or test roms.
I am planning on starting to build roms for the Touch Pro 2 sometime within the next 2 months when i get more time to explore the files, and learn more about exactly what makes it better.
Sorry for the touch pro users, but if your going on the touch pro 2 then you can probably try out my touch pro 2 rom.

awww mann....i guess this means good bye future roms =( [untill i get a touch pro 2 or something, but that wont be anytime soon..] have fun with ur TP2 and good luck =)
Old 09-10-2009, 09:51 PM
kadukuchelu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:

Well I just want to say i loved the roms you built till I took a dive into a kitchen and started cooking my own roms appreciate all your hard work and let me know how the TP2 goes I am decieding if I should upgrade now or wait till Feb I already have a 150 upgrade towards a new contract so let me know and looking foward to TP2 roms in case I get one thanks again for all your hard work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadukuchelu View Post
Well I just want to say i loved the roms you built till I took a dive into a kitchen and started cooking my own roms appreciate all your hard work and let me know how the TP2 goes I am decieding if I should upgrade now or wait till Feb I already have a 150 upgrade towards a new contract so let me know and looking foward to TP2 roms in case I get one thanks again for all your hard work.
Thanks, and so far i really love the phone, and Battery life is the best thing i love about the phone, i can probably go the whole day tomorrow without a charge. I really love everything about it, the only thing i miss is the flash.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:25 PM
kadukuchelu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Thanks, and so far i really love the phone, and Battery life is the best thing i love about the phone, i can probably go the whole day tomorrow without a charge. I really love everything about it, the only thing i miss is the flash.
I know what you mean about flashing it is addicting I will tell you that almost like jumping out of an airplane. I think I will wait till febuary then get it cause there is still no hardspl for it to unlock it so maybe by then there will be or whenever they mak an unlocker I will get it then thanks for the info bro and vio con dios my friend loved your roms.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:

Good to know you're planning to cook ROMs for the Touch Pro 2. I absolutely love your tp1 ROMs. Can't wait to try out your TP2 ROMs!!
Old 09-11-2009, 11:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 CDMA

dizbstretch is a n00b

Thanks for all your support and excellent ROM for the TP1, I really enjoyed using them and see what new updates you've cooked up each time... it's sad to see there won't be an update for the TP1 anymore, but I'm glad you are enjoying your TP2 and will be cooking up ROMs for the TP2 also... can't wait to get my TP2... SPRINT, launch the phone... haha... stay up Merdinh...
Old 09-11-2009, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

The Sprint tp2 was launched last week. You can get it now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development