PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Yea i realized that 2 last night being on the phone about 3hours non stop. Ill find the tweak for it, and ill post the link.

EDIT: Ok hears it is, just download this, and then copy it to the windows folder, and overwrite the current one, and then reset your phone.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1229205525
Okay, maybe its just me but I cant get the damn thing to let me overwrite the existing one!

I have tired using Total Commander, File Explorer and Resco.

Solution?

-Sayajin
Old 08-11-2009, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

kkryter is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Search my posts, I posted a fix for this a while back.

~John
Thanks ( and thanks given ) John. This did fix things to a point : the GSensor calibration app now appears to be working and Teeter is as well though I didn't test it prior to implementing your fix so I don't know for sure if it wasn't working prior to that. S2P still isn't working with the GSensor and neither are the Album or Opera apps. Album isn't really a big deal as I think it automatically switches to whatever orientation it needs to and with Opera the automatic switching is sometimes more trouble than it's worth so no big deal to me on either. S2P would be nice but not a big deal either as I only use it occasionaly. Again, thanks for the help and if anybody has any suggestions for my other questions a few pages back I'll look forward to reading them.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayajin View Post
Okay, maybe its just me but I cant get the damn thing to let me overwrite the existing one!

I have tired using Total Commander, File Explorer and Resco.

Solution?

-Sayajin
Wierd, have you intalled any policy cabs on the rom, if not then try reset your phone, and then try using resco emplorer again.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Wierd, have you intalled any policy cabs on the rom, if not then try reset your phone, and then try using resco emplorer again.

Do I keep the filename the same as what it is in the zip file? Or do I rename it to AudioPara3_Raphael#C.csv ?
Old 08-11-2009, 05:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Cellular South Touch Pro
Carrier: Cellular South

twarren777 is becoming a great contributor

OK I think I made a misstake. I have a touch pro but with cellular south. I installed this rom but now cannot seem to get the phone on. Please help.
Thanks

EDIT: I think I have it now will let you know if not.

Last edited by twarren777; 08-11-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

skipdogg is just getting started

Does anyone know of any themes that are compatible with Merdin's ROM? Your help is greatly appreciated.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
Does anyone know of any themes that are compatible with Merdin's ROM? Your help is greatly appreciated.
any theme that supporst Manila 2 also known as touch flo 3d 2 or rhodium
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by twarren777 View Post
OK I think I made a misstake. I have a touch pro but with cellular south. I installed this rom but now cannot seem to get the phone on. Please help.
Thanks

EDIT: I think I have it now will let you know if not.
As long as its a CDMA company it should work, but im not sure what cellular south is.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Cellular South Touch Pro
Carrier: Cellular South

twarren777 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
As long as its a CDMA company it should work, but im not sure what cellular south is.
I was with sprint until they did not do me right and switched to cellular south. They recently started to carry the touch pro. they would not allow me to use my sprint TP so I had to get theirs. Anyway they are my new carrier and not much about them on any forums. It scared me at first when I flashed your rom and couldn t get the phone to work nor data. But now all is well and I am enjoying your work within a week of purchasing this new TP. Thanks for your work.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by twarren777 View Post
I was with sprint until they did not do me right and switched to cellular south. They recently started to carry the touch pro. they would not allow me to use my sprint TP so I had to get theirs. Anyway they are my new carrier and not much about them on any forums. It scared me at first when I flashed your rom and couldn t get the phone to work nor data. But now all is well and I am enjoying your work within a week of purchasing this new TP. Thanks for your work.
hmm i see now i knew i heard of that company somewhere, and great glad you got it to work.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development