PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marth View Post
Merd - the update worked fine. Thanks!

However, my icons at the top of the screen are now not showing as your previous version did. I don't have the nice, round battery meter...or the globe with the signal strength...or the nice volume icon...Were those pulled from this release or did I miss something?

Thanks!
hi Marth yes the taskbar was removed, but its included in the download with the rom as a cab file that can be installed. Its the Taskbar file in the folder.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Has anyone else lost the battery meter? I am not sure if I had it after my initial flash. I am certain I didnt after I added the included icon set form tsowen. I removed the icon set and there is still no battery meter. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix?
i forgot about that, once you install the taskbar youll have to also install the FastCharge cab which can be found by searching ppcgeeks, ill post the link later when i get home.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
hi Marth yes the taskbar was removed, but its included in the download with the rom as a cab file that can be installed. Its the Taskbar file in the folder.
Hmm. I installed the taskbar file in the folder. I still have no battery meter. Any advice?
Old 08-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Hey Merdin, do you have your dialer used in this new 6.5 rom? Mine is corrupted. I haven't noticed it before but after I flashed, I did two hard resets before using it, but now noticed that the dialer is messed up. I tried a black dialer but it didnt' seem to work with 6.5 - not sure if it was 6.1 specific. If you wanna see what it looks like I can post one at request, but I was wondering if you have a cab for the dialer you used.
hi junzhen if your having a problem with the 5.1 version then your flash might have not went good, try doing a hardware reset again, and let all the customizations run through then it will reset itself.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB Tour
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

cassith is keeping up the good workcassith is keeping up the good work

i think i'm using tf3d. would like to change the home screen with options other than just call history and calendar.
here are a couple of examples of what i'm talking about:
l
l
V
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CapScr0006.jpg (55.2 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (28.9 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

sky2009 is just getting started

Let me say a couple of things.
First off, Merdin....Im in love with your Rhodium ROM man.
It is be far the best I have had. I started off with Juicy's rom which was my first time flashing. It was great except for the fact that YOUTUBE wouldn't run and I couldnt get a single emulator to operate correctly on Juicy's rom. So then I flashed Silence's Rhodium rom. Youtube worked fine and it even came with emulators. But I didint like his settings and such on that rom. So I stumble across yours. The start menu is fantastic, EVERYTHING about your rom is on point! I love the speed of it and your RHODIUM works like a dream...TF3D2 that is. ven down to the mechanical sound it makes when you open the keyboard!
I just need to know one thing. Does your rom run snes, sega and nes emulators? If so, then this rom will be GOD-like to me man. Do you have any suggestions of emulators I should download for this rom?
Please respond
-A new fan, Sky
Old 08-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassith View Post
i think i'm using tf3d. would like to change the home screen with options other than just call history and calendar.
here are a couple of examples of what i'm talking about:
l
l
V
oh ok i see what you want, well the thing your looking for is called SPB Mobile shell, hears the cab file you have to intall to get that, just put it on your sd card, and install the cab.

http://www.smartphonejunkie.com/atta...5&d=1243353595
Old 08-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2009 View Post
Let me say a couple of things.
First off, Merdin....Im in love with your Rhodium ROM man.
It is be far the best I have had. I started off with Juicy's rom which was my first time flashing. It was great except for the fact that YOUTUBE wouldn't run and I couldnt get a single emulator to operate correctly on Juicy's rom. So then I flashed Silence's Rhodium rom. Youtube worked fine and it even came with emulators. But I didint like his settings and such on that rom. So I stumble across yours. The start menu is fantastic, EVERYTHING about your rom is on point! I love the speed of it and your RHODIUM works like a dream...TF3D2 that is. ven down to the mechanical sound it makes when you open the keyboard!
I just need to know one thing. Does your rom run snes, sega and nes emulators? If so, then this rom will be GOD-like to me man. Do you have any suggestions of emulators I should download for this rom?
Please respond
-A new fan, Sky
Hi sky2009, thanks for the feedback, and im glad your enjoying the rom, but about the emulators im not sure which work and which dont, i have not tried any emulators yet, but give it a shot, and then post back and let me know if they work, if they do not please also include the download links to the emulators or the post where you found it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Marth is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Merd - you're the man!
Old 08-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Hear you go guys this is what you have to install if your using the Custome toolbar cab in my rom download

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1238521490

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development