View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2009 View Post
Let me say a couple of things.
First off, Merdin....Im in love with your Rhodium ROM man.
It is be far the best I have had. I started off with Juicy's rom which was my first time flashing. It was great except for the fact that YOUTUBE wouldn't run and I couldnt get a single emulator to operate correctly on Juicy's rom. So then I flashed Silence's Rhodium rom. Youtube worked fine and it even came with emulators. But I didint like his settings and such on that rom. So I stumble across yours. The start menu is fantastic, EVERYTHING about your rom is on point! I love the speed of it and your RHODIUM works like a dream...TF3D2 that is. ven down to the mechanical sound it makes when you open the keyboard!
I just need to know one thing. Does your rom run snes, sega and nes emulators? If so, then this rom will be GOD-like to me man. Do you have any suggestions of emulators I should download for this rom?
Please respond
-A new fan, Sky
Hi sky2009, thanks for the feedback, and im glad your enjoying the rom, but about the emulators im not sure which work and which dont, i have not tried any emulators yet, but give it a shot, and then post back and let me know if they work, if they do not please also include the download links to the emulators or the post where you found it.