View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twarren777 View Post
I was with sprint until they did not do me right and switched to cellular south. They recently started to carry the touch pro. they would not allow me to use my sprint TP so I had to get theirs. Anyway they are my new carrier and not much about them on any forums. It scared me at first when I flashed your rom and couldn t get the phone to work nor data. But now all is well and I am enjoying your work within a week of purchasing this new TP. Thanks for your work.
hmm i see now i knew i heard of that company somewhere, and great glad you got it to work.