PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargamel301 View Post
Thanks
That may be the problem because I definitely did not register anything, but I was never prompted to register. Even now, it gives me nothing, not even a screen asking me to register. I also wonder why I would be the only one to have to register from all the people on here that have the same ROM. I don't think anyone else has ran into this problem.
Nope its not because of registration, it has to do either with a registry change or a missing file that might have been accidentally deleted, Also if you want to register your product, i offer free codes which have already been paid for, and are posted at www.jbawireless.com/ppc.htm look in the KNOW ISSUES Section
Old 05-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Gargamel301 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Nope its not because of registration, it has to do either with a registry change or a missing file that might have been accidentally deleted, Also if you want to register your product, i offer free codes which have already been paid for, and are posted at www.jbawireless.com/ppc.htm look in the KNOW ISSUES Section

Ok cool, thanks. I'll redownload spb shell and install it again.

thanks!
Old 05-07-2009, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

heady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good work

hey mer just wonderin when your goin to be releasing a new tf3d rom
Old 05-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by heady4614 View Post
hey mer just wonderin when your goin to be releasing a new tf3d rom
Were testing one out since yesterday, so as soon as all testing is done and any major bugs fixed, possibly this weekend. So far only issue found was youtube.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Lurker

marcusrab is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusrab View Post
The mp3 is in the same directory that the other rings are.. however when I try to set it through the the 'set ringtone' function.. when Im checking out my contacts.. it doesnt list the mp3 as an option.. however, if I go into the edit contact area, like you would without the graphical menu.. i can select the ringtone.

Kind of at a loss, not a huge concern cause I figured out how to set it, but still would be nice.

Thanks for the response.

Marcus

I fixed my own issue..

If anyone else has problems getting the mobile shell to recognize MP3 files so that you can set them for ringtones.. you have to give the name something short.. like I had to take Brad Paisley - Waiting on a woman and shrink it down to "Brad Paisley-woman" and then put it in the root directory of your storage card.

It was said that this might work as well if you put it in the root directory of your device. I think the naming is the key here.

Marcus
Old 05-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro on Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

rev800x is becoming a great contributor

Is there any way to change the soft keys on the titanium today screen? I'd like to change the touchflo (since I can't get it to install anyways using Xmod's) soft key to secondtoday.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community

IN CROWD LINK: Test next generation TF3D/2D and more, be in with the IN crowd http://jballer.your-talk.com/merdin-...9zip-t4-75.htm ....

Follow This Link To The In Crowd Merdin's Windows Mobile Pro 6.5 Beta 4.35, 4-26-09.zip

THE FIXES FOR THE ABOVE ROM: THIS 6.5 ROM NOW IS IN THE 99.99% PERFECTION RANGE AND THE SPEED, VERY FAST AT UFO LIGHT SPEED, OTHER SPEED TWEAKS ARE IN POST #2, ENJOY... {LOL}:

EzInput_2.0.343770-VGA.CAB (4.89 MB, 4 views)BJK_HTC_EzInput_ABC_Default.cab (1.1 KB, 5 views)XDA WM 6.1 P.I.E For WM6.CAB (1.43 MB, 4 views) and install the HTC Contact Card.cab and the HTC Rhodium Album vga fixes.cab, these two files can be found in the Complete Xbmod Rhodium Package, the link is below....

THE TRIPOD MODE SET UP:
Toggle back and forth fromTouchflow and Titanium in 3 seconds. Best part is, You can also map Long send key to be spbmobileshell3 start up. prettysweet KeeP Your Phone In The "Tripod Mode" AT All Times.... See Post #2 The Downloads ARE BELOW, Intall in this Order 1. SecondToday.CAB
2. TFDetacher.CAB

3. TFDetacher wm6.5+TF3D2.cab

TF3D/2D INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:*NOW NO SET UP REQUIRED, THE RIGHT SOFT KEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BECOME THE CONTROL TOGGLE KEY... THE WHITE SQUARE AT THE START UP, MEANS THE TFDETACHER IS WORKING... If you want Spb on the RIGHT SOFT KEY used TFDetacher and selected the soft key > Quick assignments... > \windows\start menu\programs\Spb Home.lnk *IF YOU DESIRE TO MAKE OTHERS CHANGES JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW....

Install the software package as described above.... Do your "Config" in the Second Today Folder only... Check mark "Windows Default" and "TouchFLO 3D" only, next tap on the "Settings Tab", Check mark "Big TrayIcons".... Now tap on the "Soft Keys Tab", let everything you see stay just like it is... Tap on "Load Key Settings" and tap on "Apply to Registry", tap on OK, that it..... If you don't see anything at your home screen soft keys, then tap on the "TFDetacher Folder" and tap on "Show TouchFLo"... Now you will see either "Today or TouchFLO" at the "RIGHT" soft key.... Now you are ready to toggle back and forth.... I'm using the "Send Key" as a assign button for Spb, everything is working like a charm....

"SEE POST #2 FOR THE DOWNLOADS" and More Instructions by Jnuts....

1)install the spb mobileshell cab. (your on your own on the registration)

SpbMobileShell3[1].arm.cab

IF YOU NEED THE XBMOD RHODIUM PACKAGE GET IT HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?wmrfqi1dfdz .....

PIE 6.1 BROWSER IS LOCATED IN POST #2....

NEW TFDTEACHER VERSION IN POST below....

THE NEW "TRIPOD MODE" FOR THE IN CROWD..... VIDEO OF THE TFDETACHER Attached Filestoggle_video.rar (4.66 MB, 0 views)Attached Files

PENTA: FIVE Dimensions, THE SECRETS OF THE pyramids......

THE QUAD POD MODE 4TH ELEMENT SET UP IS HERE.....

The Installation Files Below Have Been Updated, No More White Square At The Start Up And If Your TouchFlo/Today Soft Key Disappears At Start Up, Just Tap On The TFDeteacher Folder> Show TouchFlo' Enjoy...

Installation for XWeather With The Quad Pod Mode Fourth Dimension:
1* weatherEssentials.zip below has cab files for Mortscript, HS++UI, and SecondToday, TFdeteacher and TFDetacher wm6.5+TF3D2.cab. Download it, This time you must check mark Windows Default in the "Items" area and install the cab files.
2* Download xweather cab below and install it, soft reset after installation.
3* After reboot, your left soft key will be set to launch SecondToday/Xweather, press it now.
4* When SecondToday starts, choose Homescreen PlusPlus as today plugin.
5* When HS++ loads, it will have battery monitor in top left of screen. Tap and Hold on it to bring up HS++ options. Go to the Advanced menu and choose XWeather as the theme and click OK.
6* You should now have xweather loaded, fourth button is for xweather setup options. Run it now and set all the options, when finished, run update and exit. It uses accuweather, so city code is same as for tf3d, if you don't know your code then use this link: http://hadle.accu-weather.com/widget...ocation=london, just change location name to your city instead of London.
7* Left soft key will take you back to tf3d

Thanks To Showaco

PIMPING YOUR PHONE.....!

Attached FilesALIENXTREAM-by-PROBEX.cab (2.81 MB, 57 views)Theme_Vynil_MS3_by_apothehouse.zip (2.25 MB, 64 views)SecondToday.CAB (34.9 KB, 6 views)TFDetacher.CAB (185.6 KB, 5 views)TFDetacher wm6.5+TF3D2.cab (197.8 KB, 5 views)

Merdinh, you may not agree with my arogant minor of bragging about your ROM image builds, but let's call a "SPADE A SPADE"....! If your video stuff don't work with certain ROM'S, then you have a ROM problem, it more than YOUTUBE.... I have given all the COOK'S my best fair shot again, testing their ROM'S, but they still fail short again.. They above advance set up again would not work with their ROM'S...
You can get 10,000,000 views, you can fool some of the people, but not all the people, that's why I never ever follow the numbers view game, only Nobie's do that.... The {WVD} is the best online video player with my TCPMP/FlashvideoBundle set up, but even this will not work with the ROM"s that they posting as new updates...
Merdinh, you have not posted a new 6.5/TF3D/2D/Spb/Xweather, the 4th dimension ROM yet, still your ROM is light years ahead of their ROM'S, why..? A lot of people get made at me for giving your ROM the proper prompts, your ROM still is the "KING DOG" of all ROM's for the TP, yeah..... GET ALL THE ADVANCE SOFTWARRE DOWNLOADS AND DETAILS HERE http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66876
Last edited by Technology1 : Today at 10:00 AM.

Last edited by Technology1; 05-08-2009 at 01:44 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Pro

Rhino27 is a n00b

Oh great minds of this forum,

I'm using the 6.5 4-26-09 rom and love it. But I can't get the battery icon to appear in the title bar. I've tried everything I can think of to no success.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Old 05-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino27 View Post
Oh great minds of this forum,

I'm using the 6.5 4-26-09 rom and love it. But I can't get the battery icon to appear in the title bar. I've tried everything I can think of to no success.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Yeah run Quick Menu it will put it there for ya.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Lurker
Carrier: verizon

giffygiffy2000 is a n00b

Sorry if this has been hashed out already, but...

I had a problem with my phone not ringing until 3 or 4 rings on the callers side - subsequently I missed alot of calls. Anyhow, I fixed it using the ##778# then changing the Slot Cycle Index to 1 instead of 2 under the modem settings. I thought this was an issue with the ROM prior to finding the fix - more of a phone/service issue with Verizon. After the change i get a ring on the 1st or maybe 2nd ring of the caller.

Last edited by giffygiffy2000; 05-08-2009 at 03:03 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development