PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 18, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.95 (Build 21032 Merdinh) [Red\Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Ok i can do that then, if it was a whole different theme, then i would have to create a whole new oem folder, but i can do it this way.
Man, that's gonna be the shiznit.....i can't wait. Anyway to keep the landscape tf3d minus the flaming icons....just the same icons on the portriat tf3d?

Last edited by davidzthe1; 03-19-2009 at 04:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:19 PM
fay
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond->Touch Pro

fay is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to fay
Re: (March 18, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.95 (Build 21032 Merdinh) [Red\Blue

Very fast Rom. Thanks for the hard work!!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 @_@

johnnyeoneal is keeping up the good workjohnnyeoneal is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditbu13oi View Post
Hey Merdin. Is there anyway you can make a stock rom of your rom? Does that make any sense to you? Like just the rom itself and not the programs?
That would be what we call Clean Edition, this version is a loaded Rom. I'm not speaking for him, just thought I would mention the differences between the 2. Sounds like what your looking for is either a clean rom, lite rom, etc. Just a base rom and you add what you want to it.

If anyone has helped you, please don't forget the thanks button. I work at Sprint so if there is anything I can do or info I can give contribute to this site please feel free.

=D>

Old 03-19-2009, 07:45 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyeoneal View Post
That would be what we call Clean Edition, this version is a loaded Rom. I'm not speaking for him, just thought I would mention the differences between the 2. Sounds like what your looking for is either a clean rom, lite rom, etc. Just a base rom and you add what you want to it.
Yea thats what i though he was talking about too, but stock would be with regular apps, and theme.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

johnnyeoneal is keeping up the good workjohnnyeoneal is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Yea thats what i though he was talking about too, but stock would be with regular apps, and theme.
Yea, lol. Much more work involved the other way. So maybe now he can explain better exactly what it is he wants next time. I know all this can be quite confusing at times, especially if your new around here. Hey man, thanks for all your hard work and I am about to get this one a try. It looks like you really put a lot of effort into this one! Nice job and I will let you know if I encounter any problems. Seems as though I won't, looks/sounds pretty stable. =D>
Old 03-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyeoneal View Post
Yea, lol. Much more work involved the other way. So maybe now he can explain better exactly what it is he wants next time. I know all this can be quite confusing at times, especially if your new around here. Hey man, thanks for all your hard work and I am about to get this one a try. It looks like you really put a lot of effort into this one! Nice job and I will let you know if I encounter any problems. Seems as though I won't, looks/sounds pretty stable. =D>
I took down the links, only the beta version with the manila 2 is currently up, ive collected a list of bugs to fix with the new applications, and im working on them now, hopefully ill get everything fixed up soon.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Ok sounds good. Take your time, I will flash when you have it all up and ready again. lol, I was looking around scratching my head...then I came back and said....oh that wd explain it. Well thnx again
Old 03-19-2009, 09:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

alhsrjr is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to alhsrjr

hey Merdin just want to say i'm a fan of your roms and i'm excited to see what u do next keep up the good work.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

shawn1774 is a n00b

I am on 3.9.5 and having problems.. The major issue here is the Phone not ringing.. Anything i can do for that? Love the rom thanks merdins
Old 03-19-2009, 09:50 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn1774 View Post
I am on 3.9.5 and having problems.. The major issue here is the Phone not ringing.. Anything i can do for that? Love the rom thanks merdins
Ok guys, i pretty much have all of the problems now, so from now on please do not post any problems with version 3.95 i am working on fixes.

Phone ringing- Needs Fixing
Text- Needs Fixing
Taskbar- Needs Fixing
Menu- Needs fixing
Keyboard- Needs Fixing
Comm manager- Needs Fixing
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development