PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technix2002 View Post
^21502

I was wondering the same.
I was hoping for this also, but i sent the op a private message and he responded no.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by akastixx View Post
are there reg edits or a cab out there to enable the extra button settings in the start>settings>personal>buttons menu?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
what do you mean.
go to start > settings > personal > buttons. when using this kitchen, there are 5-6 options. in other 6.5 roms, there is only the long press send, then long press end if you go to start > settings > system. I've found the way to get some of these to work***, but I don't know how to make it appear in the settings.

Anyone have a solution for me?

*** (from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=365581 and http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=355277&page=6 : )

-Create a shortcut of a program.
-Rename it

Long_PTT.lnk (push to talk button + long press - FUZE ONLY)
Long_End.lnk (the end call button key + long press)
Long_Send.lnk (the answer call button + long press)
Long_Power.lnk (power button + long press)
Short_PTT.lnk (push to talk button - FUZE ONLY)
Short_Power.lnk (power button)
Short_End.lnk (the end call button)
Short_Send.lnk (the answer call button)

-Move the file to the Windows directory.
-Soft reset.

Last edited by akastixx; 05-16-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: T-Mobile HD2 Energy Rom
Carrier: T-Mobile

sparks.calvin is a n00b

Hey I have noticed a issue. I have installed the rom and decided not to include Manilla. Now my volume up and down buttons scroll up and down and even clicking on the volume icon will not bring up the option to change it. It seems to be stuck on just a medium level.
Any Ideas
Old 05-16-2009, 04:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks.calvin View Post
Hey I have noticed a issue. I have installed the rom and decided not to include Manilla. Now my volume up and down buttons scroll up and down and even clicking on the volume icon will not bring up the option to change it. It seems to be stuck on just a medium level.
Any Ideas
i ran into that before, its one of the oems that you checked so uncheck any thing for notifcation..ect and go from there.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

kelvinbeck is a n00b

I got this error when trying to build my custom ROM... Help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BuildOS Error.jpg (13.1 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-18-2009, 10:10 AM
VIP Member

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinbeck View Post
I got this error when trying to build my custom ROM... Help.
also same thing must be something your adding into your kitchen so best thing is to go back to the minimum stuff and add a few things here and there then see if you run into that error usually it was the enlarge task bar or something causing that i believe haven't used the kitchen in a while.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001
WM 6.1 21042 Kitchen

Hey guys. I have an interesting problem. For some reason every rom I cook with any choice of Manila causes problems with landscape. Since I am not using the beta Rhodium I should still be getting the limited landscape Manila screen but I am not. for some reason when I rotate the screen, the manila rotates with it so it is as if i was still portrait but since I am not, the manila screen is off to the left a bit and any part that goes beyond the length of the landscape screen is just cut off. Does anyone know what I could have chosen or done to cause this? This rom is cooked almost perfect compared to my last eRice 6.5 1.07 experience (will not use that till its proven good, even then I still dislike the start menu for starters). I have used OEM Manila's from different kitchens and even then it still will not work right in landscape.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:57 PM
VIP Member

Re: WM 6.1 21042 Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM0001 View Post
Hey guys. I have an interesting problem. For some reason every rom I cook with any choice of Manila causes problems with landscape. Since I am not using the beta Rhodium I should still be getting the limited landscape Manila screen but I am not. for some reason when I rotate the screen, the manila rotates with it so it is as if i was still portrait but since I am not, the manila screen is off to the left a bit and any part that goes beyond the length of the landscape screen is just cut off. Does anyone know what I could have chosen or done to cause this? This rom is cooked almost perfect compared to my last eRice 6.5 1.07 experience (will not use that till its proven good, even then I still dislike the start menu for starters). I have used OEM Manila's from different kitchens and even then it still will not work right in landscape.
very interesting i used all the Manilas in this kitchen and never ran into this problem i even made my own OEM for tf3d2 and never had the problem very interesting i will try and cause this error is it possible if you can get the build list to see exactly what you added into your ROM
Old 05-18-2009, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001

Ya its continuing to kinda piss me off lol. In landscape Manila is completely unusable. I have searched everywhere but besides the Rhodium Beta, is there any complete cab of the latest Reliable TP Manila 3D? I almost want to try just leaving it out and loading it afterwards if this doesn't end up working. Also I was getting it but now lost it, the battery icon in the Taskbar that had the icon and the #% there is now gone. What OEM had that in it. I have cooked at least 10 roms today and am starting to loose it lol.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:48 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM0001 View Post
Ya its continuing to kinda piss me off lol. In landscape Manila is completely unusable. I have searched everywhere but besides the Rhodium Beta, is there any complete cab of the latest Reliable TP Manila 3D? I almost want to try just leaving it out and loading it afterwards if this doesn't end up working. Also I was getting it but now lost it, the battery icon in the Taskbar that had the icon and the #% there is now gone. What OEM had that in it. I have cooked at least 10 roms today and am starting to loose it lol.
lol i know what you mean in the mean time here try this as a manila and the two cabs in there u have to install when the phone is booted up or put it into your customization. the fix.cab is for the txt messaging and the contact.cab is for touch flow not to crash. the OEM folder needs to go in C:\Program Files\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\USER_OEM
put the oem in that folder then you need to go to command prompt and go to the directory PPckitchen.org folder and type in attrib /s -s -r -h *.* and thats it then make your rom and see if it works while i go through the file.
Attached Files
File Type: rar tf3d2.rar (7.32 MB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dodge_longhorn; 05-18-2009 at 08:51 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development