View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:48 PM
dodge_longhorn
VIP Member

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM0001 View Post
Ya its continuing to kinda piss me off lol. In landscape Manila is completely unusable. I have searched everywhere but besides the Rhodium Beta, is there any complete cab of the latest Reliable TP Manila 3D? I almost want to try just leaving it out and loading it afterwards if this doesn't end up working. Also I was getting it but now lost it, the battery icon in the Taskbar that had the icon and the #% there is now gone. What OEM had that in it. I have cooked at least 10 roms today and am starting to loose it lol.
lol i know what you mean in the mean time here try this as a manila and the two cabs in there u have to install when the phone is booted up or put it into your customization. the fix.cab is for the txt messaging and the contact.cab is for touch flow not to crash. the OEM folder needs to go in C:\Program Files\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\USER_OEM
put the oem in that folder then you need to go to command prompt and go to the directory PPckitchen.org folder and type in attrib /s -s -r -h *.* and thats it then make your rom and see if it works while i go through the file.
Attached Files
File Type: rar tf3d2.rar (7.32 MB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dodge_longhorn; 05-18-2009 at 08:51 PM.