PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Thanks for the help. Trying out another kitchen and it working got me thinking... What if I soft reset my device after the first boot.... Low and behold Manila works as advertised once again... Man I hate it when I get about 2 hrs of sleep for 4 days straight and try to think tech lol

Thanks again guys. I'll be reporting back how this 21042 runs.

Also a little thing I found missing was the Vibrate on connect setting. It disappeared in almost all these new roms with only S2U2 giving an option to bring it back but it is much harsher then the HTC stock version. It is nice while driving to have so you know your connected.

Last edited by IM0001; 05-18-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM0001 View Post
Thanks for the help. Trying out another kitchen and it working got me thinking... What if I soft reset my device after the first boot.... Low and behold Manila works as advertised once again... Man I hate it when I get about 2 hrs of sleep for 4 days straight and try to think tech lol

Thanks again guys. I'll be reporting back how this 21042 runs.
no problemo love to help out other chiefs, i was in your shoe once so just feel free to ask questions.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok, I was able to download BuildOS and install. Whenever I try to run the updater I get an error:

File not found
ERROR
File 000_Shareware.rar not found

Any ideas what is going on?
Old 05-22-2009, 01:43 PM
VIP Member

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
Ok, I was able to download BuildOS and install. Whenever I try to run the updater I get an error:

File not found
ERROR
File 000_Shareware.rar not found

Any ideas what is going on?
hmm alright maybe try unistalling the program re installing and then make sure when you run the updater that you click the herman file only and anything else that is already selected for you and try again.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
hmm alright maybe try unistalling the program re installing and then make sure when you run the updater that you click the herman file only and anything else that is already selected for you and try again.
No go..
I get a message that the file is not available on the server
Please contact the developer of BuildOS to solve this problem

Attached Images
File Type: jpg error.jpg (4.7 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-22-2009, 03:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
No go..
I get a message that the file is not available on the server
Please contact the developer of BuildOS to solve this problem
oh then thats on their end so gguru might have to fix that, but if possible when you click on update to un check some things and see if you can get some of the updates.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001

Ok its happened to me twice now so its not a fluke. Has anyone else expeianced random memory loss with the 21042 rom? The first time it happened my entire Program Files Dir just disapeared. the folder was there but it was empty. Now it just happened again after getting stuck at the first loading screen (with the red text info) and finally after booting, TF3D no longer works or my Live Search (which has an empty folder now) and my contacts and phone function also died.

WTH this rom was running perfect. Fastest and most useable ever for me.

Last edited by IM0001; 05-23-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
oh then thats on their end so gguru might have to fix that, but if possible when you click on update to un check some things and see if you can get some of the updates.

I finally got everything to install, and was able to run the update multiple times successfully without any errors. Now when I attempt to login I get an invalid XML error.....
Old 05-22-2009, 11:28 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
I finally got everything to install, and was able to run the update multiple times successfully without any errors. Now when I attempt to login I get an invalid XML error.....
interesting this kitchen hates you lol
Old 05-24-2009, 03:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Interesting. Nobody has had issues with their TP loosing its mind in selective places randomly? At first I thought it was just a app I was installing but now it seams to be happening randomly after a short period of time from a hard reset. Each time different things quit working after a soft reset or after some use. The first time everything in Program Files was deleted. Next was my TF3D, Live Search, and my phone functions along with contacts and calander. Now after my 3rd Hard Reset my Opera browser is dead. I hope it would be hardware since I could replace that under the Advanced Replacement (or probably in store since the device is physically in good working order) and I love my cooked rom this time around. I was actually thinking of just posting it once I do a few other tweeks since it runs soo damn good and fast.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development