PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 10:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthaee View Post
Ummm I know I might sound retarded for this but my UC are not working from the TP rom, It is my first time trying it on TP, how do I get it to work? I thought my config text and the OEM I built so all my cabs and config text are there but auto run is not running from the start up isnt that the point of the sdautorun OEM? What am I missing, I have tried searching forums here and the other forums xda/ppckitchen no luck or tutorial to get autorun to work right , never had this issue on my titan.
yea autorun does not work in the 6.5 build dont know what build your using but there is a good autorun floating in the post proably like 6 or 7 post ago i would upload the file but i formated my hdd to win 7 so sorry hopes that help
Old 06-10-2009, 09:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Raph800 Radio Telus 1.04.05V OS: indagrooves latest
Carrier: Cricket

neurotek is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to neurotek Send a message via MSN to neurotek Send a message via Yahoo to neurotek

ahhhhhhhh back to the PPCKitchen for me.... I'm gonna take a shot at SYS 21806 implanted into PPCK. The PPCK is where I started cooking roms at!!! back when I had my old xv6700! That phone is still working, just broke the touch input on it.... oh well. TP all the way for now! Here goes...... I'll post feedback if any!
Old 06-11-2009, 10:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO - CDMA
Carrier: Telus

TurboSquid is a n00b

I have been trying to cook a 6.5 ROM with the HTC Touch Flow interface, however I just cant seem to make it work. After the flash I get the new Windows Mobile interface and not the touch flow. Can anyone help me, what am I doing wrong? If need be I will stick with WM6.1 to keep the Touch Flow interface, but I love the new start menu layout from WM6.5
Old 06-11-2009, 02:07 PM
VIP Member

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSquid View Post
I have been trying to cook a 6.5 ROM with the HTC Touch Flow interface, however I just cant seem to make it work. After the flash I get the new Windows Mobile interface and not the touch flow. Can anyone help me, what am I doing wrong? If need be I will stick with WM6.1 to keep the Touch Flow interface, but I love the new start menu layout from WM6.5
its just not enabled go to settings today and items and enable touch flow... its not set to be the default in your regestry
Old 06-19-2009, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

stang_98 is just getting started

I cant seem to find the link to install the windows mobile 6.5 on my sprint touch pro?? help plz
Old 06-20-2009, 06:08 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_98 View Post
I cant seem to find the link to install the windows mobile 6.5 on my sprint touch pro?? help plz
what do you mean link??
Old 06-20-2009, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sorry im new, where can i find the instructions for how to download the windows 6.5 to my sprint touch pro. Im new so bear wit me.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre and proud of it!

Rafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to Rafy0003

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_98 View Post
sorry im new, where can i find the instructions for how to download the windows 6.5 to my sprint touch pro. Im new so bear wit me.
You would have to flash a new Rom with 6.5 built into it. Such as Mighty Rom, Juicy Etc etc, If you have not done so you will need to unlock your Tp. Search for Hard Spl I believe thats the name. After that since this is your first time flashing I would persoanlly suggest downloading Mighty Rom 5 since this is your first time he has made flashing your Rom into a simple binary file (EXE) that you can plug your TP into active sync and the exe will do the rest.

Here's the link to unlock your T.P: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503

Last edited by Rafy0003; 06-21-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ok koo, so when i upload the mighty rom i will automatically get the window 6.5 is that right?
Old 06-21-2009, 08:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

after unlocking phone first of course

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development