View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 03:28 AM
IM0001
PPCGeeks Regular

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Interesting. Nobody has had issues with their TP loosing its mind in selective places randomly? At first I thought it was just a app I was installing but now it seams to be happening randomly after a short period of time from a hard reset. Each time different things quit working after a soft reset or after some use. The first time everything in Program Files was deleted. Next was my TF3D, Live Search, and my phone functions along with contacts and calander. Now after my 3rd Hard Reset my Opera browser is dead. I hope it would be hardware since I could replace that under the Advanced Replacement (or probably in store since the device is physically in good working order) and I love my cooked rom this time around. I was actually thinking of just posting it once I do a few other tweeks since it runs soo damn good and fast.