PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 05:38 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

PPCkitchen WM 6.5 21501:
-First release of 21501

Brought to you by PPCKitchen.org. Donations keep 'em coming, so tip if you are able.

Apache, Herman, Kaiser, Raphael, Titan, Victor, and Vogue kitchens have been updated for this build.

CDMA device bases

Herman = Touch Pro
Victor = Diamond
Vogue = Touch/6900
Titan = Mogul/6800
Apache = 6700

GSM device bases
Raphael = Trouch Pro/Fuze
Kaiser = Tilt

Instructions:
If you haven't already installed BuildOS:
BuildOS Installer
Installation and Usage Instructions

Kitchen files are available from the Updater (installed w/ BuildOS) or manual downloads.
Please use Updater when possible.

Bugs:
Not compatible with Cambridge Bluetooth

If you are having issues changing the themes, please check the following registry entry:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
"1007"=dword:00000028

Last edited by gguruusa; 04-17-2009 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Updated to 21501
This post has been thanked 77 times.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

oh glory day glory day...building right now...THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO>

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:14 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Can someone confirm whether or not this has the texting issue as well; the one where it doesn't mark messages as read? I'm curious to see if it does. I'm a huge texter and that issue just bugs the hell out of me.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

wooo hooo! Checking it out right now.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:37 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by superevilllama View Post
just downloaded all files via updater getting crash and buildos appears to be trying to default to apache selections? Never gives me a choice of what to use..
huh? It should pull up a file picker screen. Not quite the same screen as before, but same concept. Screenshot or description of error, please.

BTW, once you get the picker...choose the "Create a New Project" tab...

Last edited by gguruusa; 11-25-2008 at 08:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelfp1 View Post
I have .Net 3.0 running on Windows Vista Ultimate, it's the first time it's happened. The error says "An error occured creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\Projects\Groups\Build Bases'."

I can also provide the error log and a screenshot if needed. Thanks!!
You didn't download everything you need. Use updater.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 32GB HTC EVO

510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to 510jungleboy

Weird , i builded a rom , but it won't boot after flashing. What have i done wrong? can anyone guide me? Before the update, i was able to build roms and flashed fine , now after the update, i could build roms too but it won't boot after flash. I'm using Sprint TP.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:25 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3plica View Post
edit: it flashed now im getting the same issue as above poster with it sitting in a loop rebooting.
Build Log and selections.txt (or is it clean?), pls
Old 11-26-2008, 09:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT

I dunno if this is the cause of the problem, but if you guys look at the build status it says in red "PagePool not located"

cause i also am getting the restart loop
Old 11-26-2008, 10:09 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by B18DelSolT View Post
I dunno if this is the cause of the problem, but if you guys look at the build status it says in red "PagePool not located"

cause i also am getting the restart loop
Interesting, but no, that won't cause a problem other than the pagepool requested won't be set.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development