PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 06:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

I meant the physical buttons on my touch pro not on the screen, i used the beta manila for my tf3d and it cause the volume, home screen, power button all to vibrate also i lose alot of my programs saying THE FILE "what ever program it is for exp notes" cannot be opend either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its componets cannot be found. if the problem persits try reinstalling or restoring this file. and this error is caused when i used the beta manila.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:19 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
I keep getting "error building default.hv and user.hv!" what is this?
same here, spent literally all weekend trying to figure it out...

Help Me Help You
Old 04-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Lurker

foxmotoracer23 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
Its one of the programs you are trying to cook in. I get it sometimes when I add my own sys files, but some of the programs you can choose from will not be able to cook, what are the programs you are trying to cook in?
Old 04-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmotoracer23 View Post
Its one of the programs you are trying to cook in. I get it sometimes when I add my own sys files, but some of the programs you can choose from will not be able to cook, what are the programs you are trying to cook in?
I was trying to cook in the newest titanium weather v3.1 and tsowen 6..
Old 04-20-2009, 09:13 PM
VIP Member

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

everything is working now but audio manager says audio manager_eng is not a valid pocket pc application.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:24 PM
N00b

maddog611 is becoming a great contributor

Ever since the past 2 updates, autorun no longer works for any of the following builds I've tested:

I used the same OEM package I created several months ago and have not changed it. It has always worked until recently. Is there any resolution to this?

Thanks.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

omegax is keeping up the good workomegax is keeping up the good work

thanks for this guys
Old 04-21-2009, 02:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
Getting the same error. I'm trying to figure it out too.
Let us know what the offending program is..
Old 04-21-2009, 02:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

vMAC is a n00b

Is there anyway with the kitchen to see what the default ROM would install and then work from there. For instance I don't need the the HTCZip that comes with the ROM but I do want TouchFlo3D installed. So while some people may know what all comes installed and so therefore what they want to add back in. Having a way so that the default was loaded then people could take out what they want would be a good option also. Is this possible with the current kitchen?
Old 04-21-2009, 04:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vMAC View Post
Is there anyway with the kitchen to see what the default ROM would install and then work from there. For instance I don't need the the HTCZip that comes with the ROM but I do want TouchFlo3D installed. So while some people may know what all comes installed and so therefore what they want to add back in. Having a way so that the default was loaded then people could take out what they want would be a good option also. Is this possible with the current kitchen?
well, anything is possible, but that would take a ton of extra work, we would have to sift through the stock roms and compile a list of apps, then supply a default selections. select what you want, don't select what you don't want, nothing "has" to be selected for a rom to boot and run
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development