PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 09:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

SpoiledK is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Finally got the Manila Theme to work, but it keeps reloading every few 30 sec or 1 min... Anyone else getting this issue..?
Old 04-20-2009, 10:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Hey I am building my Herman rom i have everything working but a few items and i just cant see why they arnt working.. the audiobooster is not working, comm manager and also there are a few items showing up even when i do not select them any ideas??
Old 04-20-2009, 01:30 PM
Lurker

foxmotoracer23 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
Hey I am building my Herman rom i have everything working but a few items and i just cant see why they arnt working.. the audiobooster is not working, comm manager and also there are a few items showing up even when i do not select them any ideas??
My audio booster works.... for the comm manager you have to choose between either diamond blue or diamond blk_red. I have diamond blue on my phone and it works fine. But the topaz comm manager will not work with the build. not sure why items wouldn't show up though, did you hit yes each time you had the pop-up?
Old 04-20-2009, 02:02 PM
VIP Member

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

yea that fix the comm manager thanks for the help but the other problem i was having for exp. FM tuner would be listed in my programs but i did not pick to have FM tuner
Old 04-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

blarsen1620 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
hmm, nothing really pops out, except that I notice you have alot of sip's selected, maybee try a build without them, and see if this clears up your keyboard issues
Excellent that solved my keyboard problem right up!!! Thank you. Still messin with the volume, got the same prob as above still but will mess with it. Thanks again.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:36 PM
VIP Member

alright i guess ppckitchen send out some updates and my problems are fixed now but my buttons on the phone vibrate when your press them any clue how to disable that feature.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

On the home screen, how do i change the "set" button to open up my comm manger? currently it opens my clocks and alarms.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Lurker

foxmotoracer23 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
alright i guess ppckitchen send out some updates and my problems are fixed now but my buttons on the phone vibrate when your press them any clue how to disable that feature.
Did you install touch response as one of your programs? I know by default with this program it will vibrate every time you touch the screen, and you can turn this off in the settings. If its not that, im running with the new updates and it doesnt not vibrate when I press any buttons.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

i have the vibrating issue also, but its only with opera. whenever i click a link it vibrates. i was thinking about installing touch response activating it, then disabling it.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I keep getting "error building default.hv and user.hv!" what is this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development