PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 10:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

da1stprince is keeping up the good workda1stprince is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
I had this problem before. Uninstall, go to c>program files>ppckitchen.org and delete the whole folder. Then search for ppckitchen and delete what you find. My bug was the last part, I wasn't searching and deleting everything so it was still finding stuff when I reinstalled. Then make sure you go to ppckitchen website and download the buildos from there.
i wish i could say i didnt try that.it seems that with vista,buildos is indexed in several different locations and is quite a challenge to find and remove all the fragments associated with buildos. ive removed buildos and did a search for anything relevant to the kitchen and build,removed all files and somehow when buildos is installed,it detects the previous oem and renders my kitchen useless. as it stands right now,im stuck with a stock rom because of this issue and it sukks!
Old 12-24-2008, 11:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Any word on fixing the text size in Pocket Internet Explorer? It's difficult to read even on the "largest" setting.
Old 12-24-2008, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

da1stprince is keeping up the good workda1stprince is keeping up the good work

eureka! i found some settings i missed in a hidden folder in my c:drive user/appdata/local/virtual store/program files/ppckitchen.org folder. i hope by deleting these settings that i will be successful...wish me luck!!
Old 12-24-2008, 08:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

chooch is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by da1stprince View Post
eureka! i found some settings i missed in a hidden folder in my c:drive user/appdata/local/virtual store/program files/ppckitchen.org folder. i hope by deleting these settings that i will be successful...wish me luck!!
Santa's gonna give you luck for xmas!
Old 12-25-2008, 06:52 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Anyone found a cure for the G'reloc error? I trid shutting down AV and Firewall. Did not do nothing.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by da1stprince View Post
did it work? Hope so! I'm running Vista too and what I suggested worked for me.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
Ok, so I got the TP... finally... and I am giving thought to cooking it for the first time. I have cooked my Apache many times over. I have a few questions though...

1. I went through a practice run and got a popup of QVGA not supported for this device. Why would the kitchen try to load that base? I looked at the newly created selections file (which I started from scratch) and sure enough, it was pointing to a QVGA base file.

2. Does the VOIP config work for this device?

3. Will cooking with this kitchen give the undetectable ICS ability?

4. Has anyone compared performance on the TP between 20755 and 20931? 20755 was way faster on my Apache... so this is why I ask.
really? no one can answer even one of these questions? i even have more questions. i noticed that my device locks up once a day with very little use... i am wondering if this is just standard with tf3d... or if tf3d is fine and that the lockups would be fewer with a newer build. i would love to read some real data on this kitchen.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:28 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
Ok, so I got the TP... finally... and I am giving thought to cooking it for the first time. I have cooked my Apache many times over. I have a few questions though...

1. I went through a practice run and got a popup of QVGA not supported for this device. Why would the kitchen try to load that base? I looked at the newly created selections file (which I started from scratch) and sure enough, it was pointing to a QVGA base file.
Because you screwed up your project creation. Probably from clicking on a QVGA library.
Quote:
2. Does the VOIP config work for this device?
Did it not work before? It's always worked for me.
Quote:
3. Will cooking with this kitchen give the undetectable ICS ability?
It should. Let us know if it doesn't. I haven't checked in a long, long time.
Quote:
4. Has anyone compared performance on the TP between 20755 and 20931? 20755 was way faster on my Apache... so this is why I ask.
It should be similar, not way different, even on Apache. Try it, and let us know.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:32 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Anyone found a cure for the G'reloc error? I trid shutting down AV and Firewall. Did not do nothing.
That's a tough one. Firewall is not related, but AV can be. If that doesn't resolve it, you're probably out of luck. Anything unusual about your installation (install to non-standard/non-local location, x64 system, unpriviledged account, etc.).

We haven't been able to determine a cause for this - doesn't seem to strike w/ rhyme or reason.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:25 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
That's a tough one. Firewall is not related, but AV can be. If that doesn't resolve it, you're probably out of luck. Anything unusual about your installation (install to non-standard/non-local location, x64 system, unpriviledged account, etc.).

We haven't been able to determine a cause for this - doesn't seem to strike w/ rhyme or reason.
seem to remember u once suggested to extract the OEM zips for the 'dreaded' g'reloc...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development