PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

I added the "delete all" / "mark all as read" into my ROM and now whenever I select it my BT screen comes up asking if I want to search for a device to connect.

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 12-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Hey.. I get a G-reloc error. Cant open file. I have updated the kitchen.. and still no salsa. And the rom dont get past the 1st boot screen.

Last edited by Exil3d; 12-21-2008 at 10:15 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: venison

1900 is becoming a great contributor
File Create Error

I'm having a problem, The build dies with a dialog:

Kitchens\PPCkitchen_OEM)VGA.rar

File create error (C:\Docuemnts and Settings\admin\Application Data\hIq\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.3.0Temp\temp\dump\dnsapl.dll

The drive is not full; a directory exists with that name (after the error cause the app to stop)
Old 12-22-2008, 01:27 AM
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

One question. If I wanna cook different d3d drivers.... where do I put them? In the kictchens dir.? And does it have to be in zip format? Or what format?
Old 12-22-2008, 01:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Kolano is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
One question. If I wanna cook different d3d drivers.... where do I put them? In the kictchens dir.? And does it have to be in zip format? Or what format?
I think you should be able to create you own OEM to install/overwrite the relevant file. Though you may need to confirm overwriting files during build. The OEMizer can help get this started with such.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:11 AM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolano View Post
I think you should be able to create you own OEM to install/overwrite the relevant file. Though you may need to confirm overwriting files during build. The OEMizer can help get this started with such.
I see............... I am a little familiar with that. BUt for some reason I cant get past the first splash screen when I make a rom using the kitchen. I though the radio was old but I read that if I have the Pro then I dont need to upgrade the radio. Anyone using the kitchen came across that issue. I get stuick at the first splash screen with the red letter at the bottom. I tried 5 times already and nothing.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdin6800 View Post
Why the lack of a colorful manila like the one that comes on the stock sprint rom? The Raphael ones don't load when cooked into a rom, and the "pick this if you're unsure of which to use" one simply titled 'manila' is very bland. Can't I have a VZW rom with the sprint colored manila without the sprint tabs on it? I'm very surprised no one has made a "Customizable on the fly" version of manila, unless I'm just missing it.
Can't you just install the tf3d config cab and remove the tab(s) you don't want? I haven't tried it with the Sprint tabs, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1900 View Post
I'm having a problem, The build dies with a dialog:

Kitchens\PPCkitchen_OEM)VGA.rar

File create error (C:\Docuemnts and Settings\admin\Application Data\hIq\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.3.0Temp\temp\dump\dnsapl.dll (EDIT: VOIP dll)

The drive is not full; a directory exists with that name (after the error cause the app to stop)
Mine did that on one computer - uninstalling/reinstalling has not helped... I'll try deleting everything and going at it again later

C:\Docuemnts and Settings\*******\Application Data\hIq\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.3.0Temp\temp\dump\ezinput.dll (EDIT: Diamond Keyboard T9 dll) is happening on my other computer.

Last edited by akastixx; 12-22-2008 at 10:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: venison

1900 is becoming a great contributor

Removing WM6 VOIP corrected my build failing issue

Thanks
Old 12-22-2008, 03:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700

Fuzzywuzhe is a n00b

I'm at a loss ... Help Me

I have upgraded buildos, removed, reinstalled, reupdated build os .... each time I get the same error

Soooo ... after many hours of trying to burn a rom with this kitchen and many more hours reading, I've come asking for help

I get all the way through the build ... to where it says build 2 complete ... then I get the following error

"Could not find a part of the path C:\Program Files\ppckitchen.org\buildos\upgrade\Raphael_RUU\R UU.signed.nbh"

I did check ... and it's right ... that path doesn't exist under upgrade. Do I need to create it? If So where do I find a file RUU.signed.nbh? I have attached the build log.

Hope you can figure this out ... Love the TP ... but really wanna have a custom ROM
Attached Files
File Type: zip buildlog 081222-120250.zip (14.2 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzhe View Post
I'm at a loss ... Help Me

I have upgraded buildos, removed, reinstalled, reupdated build os .... each time I get the same error

Soooo ... after many hours of trying to burn a rom with this kitchen and many more hours reading, I've come asking for help

I get all the way through the build ... to where it says build 2 complete ... then I get the following error

"Could not find a part of the path C:\Program Files\ppckitchen.org\buildos\upgrade\Raphael_RUU\R UU.signed.nbh"

I did check ... and it's right ... that path doesn't exist under upgrade. Do I need to create it? If So where do I find a file RUU.signed.nbh? I have attached the build log.

Hope you can figure this out ... Love the TP ... but really wanna have a custom ROM
I had the same error, went under control panel and un-installed the BuilderOS and then went to http://ppckitchen.org/ and got the latest BuilderOS http://www.ppckitchen.org/forums/loc...ks.php?catid=4 and that fixed that issue
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development