PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 03:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
I believe you need to wait for guru to update the kitchen.

Shucks thank you nursemm

Well then Guru whats the deal?

Last edited by rjmjr69; 01-20-2009 at 03:22 AM.
Old 01-20-2009, 03:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bluedeer is keeping up the good workbluedeer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolano View Post
Posting to the bugs/fixes/updates thread would be a good spot.

If you do, please provide a few more details.
  • Do the existing Esmertec Java options not work, or are they simply not tailored for a VGA device?
  • Is Flip Clock the reverse of the OEM that replace the Flip clock with the Sprint clock?
  • Which Manila options is Flip Clock useful for (i.e. which don't use the Flip clock by default)?
For the Esmertec, the one currently in the kitchen is a slightly older version than the one available in the kitchen and seems to be made for 320x240 devices, so in some cases (LIke Opera Mini) The largest Font available is still incredibly tiny. This newer one I have is 20080912.5.1 and seems to scale a bit better. If it's already been added, I'm just behind the times.

As for the flip clock, yes. But the thing is if I don't select the 'replace flip clock with the sprint clock' and select Manila Sprint/Raphael, it still gives me the Sprint Clock by default and have to add the Flip Clock as a cab file later, so I built it into an OEM so it does it regardless.

I think this kitchen needs a bit more cleanup, as I was looking through it, I've noticed some stuff either doesn't work, or it doesn't work right, or its version is different than the one posted, but I haven't gone through all of it to determine which ones specifically, just noticed occasionally as I build a rom.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bluedeer is keeping up the good workbluedeer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolano View Post
I believe I've also noticed this too. Was this with the "Manila - Sprint Raphael" OEM and "Sprint" carrier selected, or some other configuration?
Yup, this is with Manila - Sprint/Raphael OEM and Sprint Carrier selected. The Manila - Sprint one doesn't work. Doesn't appear in the Today selections at all and doesn't appear in the Today screen.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Well then Guru whats the deal?
Someone tampered with my priority list and put "work" ahead of "fun"
Old 01-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

damn them! change it back! haha (no really... we appreciate all your hard work!)
Old 01-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Someone tampered with my priority list and put "work" ahead of "fun"

WHAT!! Where do you live in Russia? Works for the weak.

Thanks man for all your hard work I'll be waiting very patiently

JUST HURRY UP! lol
Old 01-20-2009, 09:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Kolano is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedeer View Post
I think this kitchen needs a bit more cleanup, as I was looking through it, I've noticed some stuff either doesn't work, or it doesn't work right, or its version is different than the one posted, but I haven't gone through all of it to determine which ones specifically, just noticed occasionally as I build a rom.
That is certainly true. Reporting such issues to the bugs thread can help get them resolved.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:16 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedeer View Post
A lot of the issues were fixed long ago, we just haven't had time to release any updates. Posting any problems you notice in Kolano's bug thread or openning a support ticket at PPCkitchen.org are the best ways to make sure they get fixed.

Last edited by gguruusa; 01-20-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: telus

denti is just getting started

is there anyway of adding customer task bars or icon sets in the kitchen or do i have to do them manually?
sure would be nice if there was a way to do it in the kitchen
Old 01-21-2009, 05:15 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by denti View Post
is there anyway of adding customer task bars or icon sets in the kitchen or do i have to do them manually?
sure would be nice if there was a way to do it in the kitchen
Aren't there already examples in the kitchen?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development